E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FEELER: Forged 19” BBS RGRs in custom Midnight Blue finish

View Poll Results: Are you interested in these wheels?
Yes, exactly as is! 1 50.00%
If only they were Diamond Black! 0 0%
If only they were Silver! 0 0%
Definitely, as long as I get to pick the color! 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

02-27-2022, 05:15 PM   #1
FormerRotor
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d, M-Sport

Garage List
FEELER: Forged 19” BBS RGRs in custom Midnight Blue finish

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 3,500.00

Item Interest
PLEASE TAKE POLL ABOVE IF INTERESTED!

Feeler: Not fully decided, but considering selling my custom painted forged BBS RG-Rs ahead of the summer. They’ve served me well, but tires are getting low (4 to 5/32s) and I’m considering changing the color anyway, thus it seems like as good a time as any to potentially list and change up the car a bit. Any interest in their current color (or a newly repainted set in the color of your choosing)?

BBS RGR
Custom Midnight Blue finish (think Volk Mag Blue) by Ye Ole Wheel Shoppe (these guys are so detailed that they painted wheel weights taped to paper when they were painting the wheels so that they wouldn’t detract from the look.
Front: 19 x 8.5 + 35
Rear: 19 x 10 + 25
BBS Carbon Fiber Print center caps

Could come with LCI-era TPMS and Hankook Ventus tires that may have a season left in them, and/or alternative Red BBS Centercaps.

Local Pickup would be 20814 / DC Metro Region.

Wheels

Let me know if your interested at a reasonable price before I fall in love with them all over again

More Pics...
From Rear on e90 LCI (OEM suspension with max camber, no spacers, rolled rear fenders)

In direct sunlight the blue flake shines through in highlights. Otherwise, they present as a dark navy (likely perfect for white/gray, or other vehicles as you see fit!). The color is actually Ford LA (Midnight Blue on the Ford GT) and presents very much like Volk Racing's Mag Blue.

My Picture Threads (Oldest to Newest): 1 2 3
Join BMW CCA! (Use my link and I get credit )

Last edited by FormerRotor; 02-27-2022 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: adding photos
Appreciate 0