E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > Close thread

Closed Thread

04-30-2015, 10:39 AM   #23
Dylanize
Captain Dutch Rudder
Rep
Drives: AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11LMBiSTT View Post
You had my post removed because you didn't want to answer a valid question about your parts for sale?

As far as what you said it has everything to do with these parts if they were tracked and if they were installed during your accident. It's funny how you'll leave out important information to benefit yourself. That's not full disclosure!

I was actually interested in your toe links and camber plates but your response and action of having my post removed by mods goes to show you have something to hide.

Simple questions we're these parts on your car when you got in a wreck with your car at the track? How much track times do these parts have?
oh... thanks for the heads up
      04-30-2015, 02:33 PM   #24
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS, G05 X5

Quote:
You had my post removed because you didn't want to answer a valid question about your parts for sale?

As far as what you said it has everything to do with these parts if they were tracked and if they were installed during your accident. It's funny how you'll leave out important information to benefit yourself. That's not full disclosure!

I was actually interested in your toe links and camber plates but your response and action of having my post removed by mods goes to show you have something to hide.

Simple questions we're these parts on your car when you got in a wreck with your car at the track? How much track times do these parts have?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDBooSTIn90 View Post
If he went through all that to have your post deleted im sure they were tracked and im sure they were on the car during the wreck. What other suspension would he be running. He spent 3k$, as he says, on a track coilover setup so im sure they were installed during the track wreck.
Wow, way to let your imaginations run away with you guys.

To address AWDBooSTIn90: Do you know the level of effort it takes to report a post? As you alluded it is a highly complex and involved process, you have to click on the little "warning" triangle, AND THEN type in the reason you believe it to be inappropriate! As you said, yes I went through ALL of that. Then you get to see if the Mods agree with your reasoning, if they do then they remove it, if they don't then it stays. You should try it sometime, it comes in handy if you ever have a troll on your for sale posts.

To address 11LMBiSTT, yet again: I clearly provided the answer to you in a PM, but since you felt the need to ask yet a third time I understand you have clearly A. Intentionally blocked the answer from your memory or B. Have a severe onset of alzheimer's disease.

However for everyone's peace of mine I will state it again, FULL DISCLOSURE, these parts were not installed on my car during any incident or accident either on a track, street, or otherwise. Sorry I didn't realize that leaving out that they were NOT involved in any type of accident actually benefited ME, so in order to benefit YOU here is a list of other things they were NOT involved in:

1. Driven through snow or ice
2. Accidentally driven into a lake, pond, or other large body of water for the purposes of testing the waterproof nature or for any other test of this suspension's quality
3. Intentionally or unintentionally manipulated, bent, or mangled
4. Opened, disassembled, or otherwise broken down other than the extent you see in the pictures in the OP
5. Driven off-road in an attempt to partake in a 2x4 excursion
6. Jumped off of or over an expanse greater than that of a pothole in a "Dukes of Hazard" fashion or otherwise
7. Please send you inquiries of any other situations that the parts may or may not have encountered and I will post them here instead of simply addressing in a PM

And in order to be completely thorough, this setup has an exact number of 4 "track times" (days) on it. If you would like details of these 4 let me know and I will provide. If you have any other relevant questions, please let me know and I will provide the answer to the best of my ability.

Thanks for your interest
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2015, 02:48 PM   #25
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
If he went through all that to have your post deleted im sure they were tracked and im sure they were on the car during the wreck. What other suspension would he be running. He spent 3k$, as he says, on a track coilover setup so im sure they were installed during the track wreck.
Sorry AWDBooSTIn90, I wasn't sure if it was a question but I neglected to address another of your divine points: Well I did run the OEM suspension for a long time, its that suspension that comes on the car from the factory. And then I put H&R Sport springs on said suspension, and eventually went to full coilovers as seen for sale in the OP. I know it's odd that I didn't invest 3k in suspension before ever going to the track to see if I even liked it, that would have obviously been the logical thing to do. Actually I probably should have also caged it and installed a fire suppression system before my first track day as well because I mean, what else would I have run?
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2015, 08:43 AM   #26
11LMBiSTT
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A to B.

So what suspension was on your car when you got in an "incident" at the track? Stock suspension with H&R springs? So there was an "incident" / accident with your car at the track, right?

Anyways back to the point of the thread, are you negotiable on the toe arms?
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2015, 12:23 PM   #27
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So what suspension was on your car when you got in an "incident" at the track? Stock suspension with H&R springs? So there was an "incident" / accident with your car at the track, right?

Anyways back to the point of the thread, are you negotiable on the toe arms?
I asked for RELEVANT questions, now I plead with you, come up with a relevant question. What your question here tells me is that you don't believe any of my prior posts or messages, and I would strongly suggest that you NEVER purchase used parts from a seller that you do not trust (ie one that you suspect may be lying to you). As such whoever ends up buying my parts will have to have some level of trust that I am not lying to them.

Further, I don't believe that you are interested in my parts, and honestly even if you were I have no intention of negotiating or selling any of them to you at this point. Please go troll someone else's for sale thread, you seem to have a great aptitude for it.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2015, 01:47 PM   #28
AWDBooSTIn90
Nomore
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe 6MT N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveishi
Quote:
Sorry AWDBooSTIn90, I wasn't sure if it was a question but I neglected to address another of your divine points: Well I did run the OEM suspension for a long time, its that suspension that comes on the car from the factory. And then I put H&R Sport springs on said suspension, and eventually went to full coilovers as seen for sale in the OP. I know it's odd that I didn't invest 3k in suspension before ever going to the track to see if I even liked it, that would have obviously been the logical thing to do. Actually I probably should have also caged it and installed a fire suppression system before my first track day as well because I mean, what else would I have run?
This just leads me to believe your hiding the fact that the suspension setup your selling was tracked alot. Was installed on the car during the accident. And you trying to sound smart and be a smart ass just proves that.

Good luck with your sale and hopefully the buyer is happy with what you they "get" for their money.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2015, 03:48 PM   #29
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
This just leads me to believe your hiding the fact that the suspension setup your selling was tracked alot. Was installed on the car during the accident. And you trying to sound smart and be a smart ass just proves that.

Good luck with your sale and hopefully the buyer is happy with what you they "get" for their money.
Have you had your say yet? Can we move on so I can turn this back into a for sale post? Although you're right, my short patience with your imaginative and insatiable questioning obviously "proves" so much about my items.

I understand you're (hopefully) trying to "look out for the community" but I have sold plenty of aftermarket parts to plenty of people that can vouch for their condition, and as I stated previously " I would strongly suggest that you NEVER purchase used parts from a seller that you do not trust".

Further, I stated "...this setup has an exact number of 4 "track times" (days) on it. If you would like details of these 4 let me know and I will provide." Thus they can inquire of those if they like and I can assure you I never went off track with this set up.

I think I have entertained your imaginations for long enough, if you have a problem please send me a message so we can allow this post to be a FOR SALE post and we can resolve our differences elsewhere.
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2016, 08:46 PM   #30
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

still have these. just moved and have them at the new house, let me know if interested in any of the parts. thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2016, 11:55 PM   #31
scotty_miller
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2003.5 E46 M3

Still have toe links for sale?

BMW CCA Club Racing #905

Instagram: scottynotpippen
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2016, 09:10 AM   #32
mike082802
Major
Rep
Drives: 2010 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty_miller View Post
funny cause i pmd him asking if hed be willing to just sell me the coilover, no links or camber plates. i think the camber plates would sell quick.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2016, 11:33 AM   #33
scotty_miller
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2003.5 E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike082802 View Post
funny cause i pmd him asking if hed be willing to just sell me the coilover, no links or camber plates. i think the camber plates would sell quick.
he ever reply to you?

BMW CCA Club Racing #905

Instagram: scottynotpippen
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2016, 10:14 PM   #34
mike082802
Major
Rep
Drives: 2010 135

Quote:
he ever reply to you?
nope. i guess i can see why they neer sold
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 09:40 PM   #35
daveishi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
he ever reply to you?
Quote:
nope. i guess i can see why they neer sold

Sorry guys!! I really apologize, and you are correct in assuming they haven't sold because I don't really visit this forum anymore. In any case I have responded to your PM Mike and I will send you one Scotty regarding the toe links. I will also include my cell so you can get a faster response, sorry again.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2016, 12:06 PM   #36
feuer
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: wife crazy!

Please PM me with what you have left available.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread