E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > FRM 132 Front Right Side Light Failure

07-11-2015, 05:26 PM   #1
rcconf
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

FRM 132 Front Right Side Light Failure

I bought a 2006 bmw 325i recently and a warning (with a sound that is highly annoying) pops up every minute. The code was 132 and it appears to be right side angel light?

I checked the light and it works (I checked at night as well) and tried every configuration I could and all lights are on and work properly.

I then looked at a tutorial on how to replace it and it involved going underneath the tire. I went to take a look under the tire of my car and it appears the door to the headlamps (not the angel lights) is missing on the left side and the door to the headlamps on the right have a small hole in it. (I noticed when I ran over pools of water the headlights got foggy/wet)

So my question is, should I just go in and replace the angel lights with http://www.luxangeleyes.com/collections/e90-3-series or do you think the water that's been getting in the headlamps have fried a component and it needs to be replaced? (the self levelling still works, it does the up down check when the car starts and when I go on a hill it seems to adjust properly.)

Thanks so much.
Appreciate 0