E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > 2006 BMW 325xi 002D0F Code

07-29-2022, 11:14 PM   #1
Dopeydope19
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325xi

2006 BMW 325xi 002D0F Code

I recently had A Whistle/Cricket Kind of Noise Coming From My Intake Area At Low RPMs Only When The Car Is Warm.

Also I Had 2 Mixture Control Codes In My Car And I Went Ahead And Changed The Injectors Due To The Fact That My Gas Mileage Started To Drop Significantly (Keep In Mind The Whistle/Cricket Noise Was There When I Did It). Once I Changed My Fuel Injectors My Car Wont Start Unless I Give It Gas When Starting It (Only When Its Cold, When Its Warm It Starts Good) And My Car Got The MAF Code In The Title. Went Ahead And Changed The MAF And Bought A New One And Nothing Happened.

Gave The Car To My Mechanic And he Checked Everything, Also Did A Smoke Test twice And Couldn't Find The Issue With The Car. he Said The Injectors Were Fine And The Wires To The MAF Is Fine As Well.

My Question Is, What Do I Do Now? Could It Be Possible That Because The Car is Not Running The Smoke Test Does Not Work? Could It Be A Vacuum Leak? I Will Try And Attaché A Link To The Noise It Makes.

https://youtube.com/shorts/R1hik2FPXwU?feature=share
Appreciate 0