E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > INPA DSC problems - 5DD2

01-12-2022, 09:31 AM   #1
richard030
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i E92

INPA DSC problems - 5DD2

Hey folks,

after the codes 5dd appeared sporadically and the module itself worked, the two errors are now permanently stored. i read out the memory with inpa and got the codes 5DF0 and 5DF1 - pump motor and plug defective. i controlled the pump via inpa and it could also be addressed. Now I did a calibration of the inlet valve - this took about 12 seconds and was also completed according to inpa. at the end, however, I get an EDIABAS error, see attached pictures. Since then, the error is 5DD2 - Calibration data of the inlet valve is missing in the system.

Does anyone know what to do? I can have the control unit repaired because of the pump error, but I'm not sure about the 5DD2. Is there any way to restore this data? Would it be possible to rectify the fault by replacing the entire module (control unit + pump)?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Appreciate 0