E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > E93 coded Key FOB to open/close windows/mirrors and convertible top

11-21-2020, 08:12 AM   #89
Tunafish
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i N55

Very few have code the roof to come backup.. Pretty much if BMW did any work then car is updated and wont go back up.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2020, 05:53 AM   #90
0xded
Registered
Rep
Drives: E93 325i

Same here, 2007 E93 and I can get the roof and windows to go down but not back up.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2021, 05:08 AM   #91
vp87
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw f20

i tried this for the first time and works perfect windows and mirrors work but the top does not close back with the key. did all the steps even the NFRM MODULE only found this code SPIEGEL_KOMFORT_EINKLAPP??
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2021, 06:44 AM   #92
Chuckyroll
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw 320d sport plus convertibl

Good afternoon just purchased a 320d sport plus convertible 61 plate. Been reading through so decided to try the fob. The top will go down with the fob but won't go back up..any suggestions .....
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2021, 08:47 AM   #93
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckyroll View Post
Good afternoon just purchased a 320d sport plus convertible 61 plate. Been reading through so decided to try the fob. The top will go down with the fob but won't go back up..any suggestions .....
smart top module. Always wanted it for my E93 just never pulled the trigger. $500 just seemed like a lot to spend to close the top from the fob.

http://www.mods4cars.com/sms/shop/in...de=view&id=140
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2021, 12:38 AM   #94
Asmodeusx
Registered
Rep
Drives: Z4 E89

It worked on E89 Z4 but the windows go up before the roof closes so the end up colliding
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2022, 09:29 AM   #95
farmazonex
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw e93 325d

Hi guys, i have just bought my e93 2011, can someone help me in setting the folding of the roof with the remote control?

EDIT: nvm i have done it alone.

Last edited by farmazonex; 01-24-2022 at 08:01 AM.. Reason: update
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2022, 06:24 PM   #96
timnkoo
Private
Rep
Drives: MY10.5 320D

Great mod, very useful!
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2022, 05:43 AM   #97
D4nn3R
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E93

CTM Module Version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
I have sucessfully coded to my car with NCSexpert to enable the key FOB to open/close the windows/mirrors/convertible top!! There has been alot of people looking to code this feature in without Comfort Access! With Comfort Access this function was already set to work, but not such an easy task without CA! I have finally after many attempts got it to work and coded my car to operate that is not equipped with COMFORT ACCESS!!!!! Here are the modules and script lines that I had to change. I have the original software for my car as it has never been updated! I am not sure if this will work with newer cars with software upgrades, but please try and get back to me to see if this works for you! There are not too many people that have coded this feature to work to open and close the convertible hardtop, I hope this will help others.

CAS MODULE (set both of these lines to aktiv)

KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB
FH_KOMFORTF_MIT_SUBST

CTM MODULE (all of these lines need to be set to aktiv, some may already be set to aktiv!) I am not sure its the same with CVM module..

KOMFORT_OEFFNEN_FBD
KOMFORT_LADE_POSITION
KOMFORT_SCHLIESS_FBD
SCHEIBEN_ANHEB_OEFF_FBD
SCHEIBEN_ANHEB_SCHL_FBD

NFRM MODULE

SPIEGEL_KOMFORT_EINKLAPP or ASP_KOMFORT_EINKLAPP

here is the video

Hey man,

Can you please help me out with your CTM module's software version? I'm planning to try to downgrade the zusb of CTM to get your method working, but I would need a version number that is guaranteed to work.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2023, 01:53 PM   #98
Kai
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
I have sucessfully coded to my car with NCSexpert to enable the key FOB to open/close the windows/mirrors/convertible top!! There has been alot of people looking to code this feature in without Comfort Access! With Comfort Access this function was already set to work, but not such an easy task without CA! I have finally after many attempts got it to work and coded my car to operate that is not equipped with COMFORT ACCESS!!!!! Here are the modules and script lines that I had to change. I have the original software for my car as it has never been updated! I am not sure if this will work with newer cars with software upgrades, but please try and get back to me to see if this works for you! There are not too many people that have coded this feature to work to open and close the convertible hardtop, I hope this will help others.

CAS MODULE (set both of these lines to aktiv)

KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB
FH_KOMFORTF_MIT_SUBST

CTM MODULE (all of these lines need to be set to aktiv, some may already be set to aktiv!) I am not sure its the same with CVM module..

KOMFORT_OEFFNEN_FBD
KOMFORT_LADE_POSITION
KOMFORT_SCHLIESS_FBD
SCHEIBEN_ANHEB_OEFF_FBD
SCHEIBEN_ANHEB_SCHL_FBD

NFRM MODULE

SPIEGEL_KOMFORT_EINKLAPP or ASP_KOMFORT_EINKLAPP

here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxzS4-Z7r5U
11 years later and this post is helping me now. I have a ‘08 335i E93 w/o CA and following this I have gotten the ability to open the top with the KF but not able to close the top, when trying to close the car after opening the top, the windows will roll up and mirros will fold In but no luck on the trunk opening and top being able to close automatically
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2023, 03:38 PM   #99
Kai
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Here is my trace files for CTM before I made change to aktiv to
KOMFORT_OEFFNEN_FBD
KOMFORT_LADE_POSITION (this was already aktiv)
KOMFORT_SCHLIESS_FBD
SCHEIBEN_ANHEB_OEFF_FBD
[...]
No luck following the old code, I spend an hour doing so, and ended up reverting the comfort opening, but had a backup so back to square 1 with being able to open but not close with key fob
Appreciate 0