E90Post
 


Extreme Powerhouse
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Genuine BMW Parts at Discounted Rates for Members



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-14-2018, 07:24 AM   #3103
michmacz
Private
1
Rep
71
Posts

Drives: BMW E91 320d
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Hounslow

iTrader: (2)

Hello
I would like to ask about the parts

11 12 7 548 196
11 12 7 544 369
11 12 7 544 368
31 21 6 765 157

Could you give a price for each



Thank you
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 08:57 AM   #3104
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 748adam View Post
Hi Guys,
Would it be possible to get an update on this order please

Adam
Hi Adam,

I have put the enquiry into BMW for you and they have come back saying that there was a discrepancy when processing your order from Germany.

I have since had to re-order the part and it should be with us at the start of next week.

Sorry for the delay caused.

Kind Regards
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 09:00 AM   #3105
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesfawcett View Post
Hello please can you give me a good price for four rear 19" wheels:

4x 36116787656

Thanks
James
Hi,

I'm afraid the above wheels are no longer available to order from BMW.

Kind Regards
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 09:03 AM   #3106
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvi92 View Post
Hi, How much for the wiring harness for lci retrofit rear light upgrade on e92 coupe delivered p/n 61122181307
and does it come as a pair?

thanks
Hi,

The price for the above would be 30.91 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 40004

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 09:06 AM   #3107
748adam
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
24
Rep
278
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: York, England

iTrader: (1)

Not a problem, thanks for the update

Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Hi Adam,

I have put the enquiry into BMW for you and they have come back saying that there was a discrepancy when processing your order from Germany.

I have since had to re-order the part and it should be with us at the start of next week.

Sorry for the delay caused.

Kind Regards
__________________
2007 E92 335i, JB4, DCI, DP, FMIC, Silicone inlets,
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 09:06 AM   #3108
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by michmacz View Post
Hello
I would like to ask about the parts

11 12 7 548 196
11 12 7 544 369
11 12 7 544 368
31 21 6 765 157

Could you give a price for each

Thank you
Hi,

Please see prices below;

11 12 7 548 196 - 344.90
11 12 7 544 369 x 26 - 104.57
11 12 7 544 368 - 33.46
31 21 6 765 157 - 187.21

The total for the above would be 670.14 inc VAT and delivery to mainland UK.

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 40008

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 09:40 AM   #3109
boltonbreakersnwltd
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: bmw 330i m sport e90
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: bolton lancashire

iTrader: (0)

2006 Bmw 320i M Sport 6 Speed Manual Breaking

2006 Bmw 320i E90 6 Speed Manual Breaking For Spares

If You Require Any Parts Please Either Message Me On Here Or Give Us A Call On 01204 579555
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2018, 04:41 PM   #3110
PGbmw335
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: bmw335i
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: south

iTrader: (0)

Hello,
Could I have a price on the following please,
6x injector 13538648937
6x decoupler 13537564751

Thank you
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 07:35 AM   #3111
Dmotors
New Member
0
Rep
11
Posts

Drives: 530d
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Margate

iTrader: (0)

Hi, I would like to know prices , thanks
36 11 2 284 254
36 11 2 284 255
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 11:58 AM   #3112
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGbmw335 View Post
Hello,
Could I have a price on the following please,
6x injector 13538648937
6x decoupler 13537564751

Thank you
Hi,

Total will be 598.82 including vat and delivery to mainland uk

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 40372

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2018, 12:01 PM   #3113
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmotors View Post
Hi, I would like to know prices , thanks
36 11 2 284 254
36 11 2 284 255
Hi,

Those are 343.37 each including vat and delivery to mainland uk
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2018, 01:51 PM   #3114
Mandyn
Registered
0
Rep
1
Posts

Drives: BMW E90 320d
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Wrexham

iTrader: (0)

Hi can I get some prices for following:
51337171201
51337171202
And 2 of each of the part numbers below:
Woofer housing: 61136901731
Woofer housing pins: 61138364835
Woofer socket: 61136984750
Woofer socket pins: 61138364838
Thank you

Last edited by Mandyn; 11-17-2018 at 06:11 AM.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2018, 06:26 AM   #3115
748adam
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
24
Rep
278
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: York, England

iTrader: (1)

Hi,
Can I have a price for a rear main seal for my 335i please, OE07ZRT
Thanks
Adam
__________________
2007 E92 335i, JB4, DCI, DP, FMIC, Silicone inlets,
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2018, 09:41 AM   #3116
nomiS330d
Private First Class
14
Rep
129
Posts

Drives: E92 330d MANual & Quaiffed
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Doncaster

iTrader: (0)

Whats your best price for this part number then?
25118037309
Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2018, 09:58 AM   #3117
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandyn View Post
Hi can I get some prices for following:
51337171201
51337171202
And 2 of each of the part numbers below:
Woofer housing: 61136901731
Woofer housing pins: 61138364835
Woofer socket: 61136984750
Woofer socket pins: 61138364838
Thank you
Hi,

Part numbers 61136901731 and 61136984750 have now superseded to kits 61132360044 and 61132359996 so I don't know if you want to check these before ordering?

1 x 51337171201 - 25.75
1 x 51337171202 - 25.75
2 x 61132360044 - 35.47
2 x 61132359996 - 37.80
2 x 61138364838 - 1.08
2 x 61138364835 - 1.45

Prices include vat, orders over 50 receive FREE Delivery to mainland uk

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 40779

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2018, 10:03 AM   #3118
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 748adam View Post
Hi,
Can I have a price for a rear main seal for my 335i please, OE07ZRT
Thanks
Adam
Hi Adam,

That will be 28.24 including vat and delivery

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 40781

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2018, 10:05 AM   #3119
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomiS330d View Post
Whats your best price for this part number then?
25118037309
Thanks.
Hi,

That will be 123.26 including vat and delivery to mainland uk

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 40782

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2018, 11:44 AM   #3120
748adam
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
24
Rep
278
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: York, England

iTrader: (1)

Thanks
All paid
Quote:
Originally Posted by CotswoldBMWMini View Post
Hi Adam,

That will be 28.24 including vat and delivery

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 40781

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
__________________
2007 E92 335i, JB4, DCI, DP, FMIC, Silicone inlets,
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2018, 12:17 PM   #3121
PGbmw335
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: bmw335i
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: south

iTrader: (0)

All paid,
Thanks

Originally Posted by PGbmw335 View Post
Hello,
Could I have a price on the following please,
6x injector 13538648937
6x decoupler 13537564751

Thank you
Hi,

Total will be 598.82 including vat and delivery to mainland uk

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 40372

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal – partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer – Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2018, 05:13 AM   #3122
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 748adam View Post
Thanks
All paid
Payment received and order processed for you

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2018, 05:14 AM   #3123
CotswoldBMWMini
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
CotswoldBMWMini's Avatar
United Kingdom
211
Rep
1,687
Posts


Drives: BMWMini
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Cheltenham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGbmw335 View Post
All paid,
Thanks

Originally Posted by PGbmw335 View Post
Hello,
Could I have a price on the following please,
6x injector 13538648937
6x decoupler 13537564751

Thank you
Hi,

Total will be 598.82 including vat and delivery to mainland uk

This price is valid for 7 days from today.

YOUR CUSTOMER REFERENCE NUMBER IS - 40372

Payment Options:

For orders under 500.00 and if the delivery address is the same as the registered card address.

Call 01242 335365 with your card details and customer reference number or via Paypal (Details Below)

If you would like the delivery to a different address then we can take Payment via Paypal or Bank Transfer

For orders over 500.00 we will only accept either a bank transfer or payment by Paypal.

Paypal partscheltenham@cotswoldgroup.com

Please send payment as a gift to friends and family with your customer reference and your delivery address in the notes section.

Bank Transfer Sort Code 20-07-71 Account Number 40292230 with your customer reference in the notes section but please call or email us with your delivery address.
Payment received and order processed for you

Many thanks
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2018, 11:50 AM   #3124
748adam
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
24
Rep
278
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: York, England

iTrader: (1)

please can I have individual prices for the following please
07119904670 x 1
22116850329 x 1
22116760330 x1
22116793240 x 1
22316799331 x 2
Transmission bell housing bolts
Will also need the bolts that hold the flywheel on and the clutch in place

Thanks
Adam
__________________
2007 E92 335i, JB4, DCI, DP, FMIC, Silicone inlets,

Last edited by 748adam; 11-20-2018 at 12:05 PM.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:12 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST