E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Gran Tourismo Sport (beta) - PS4 anyone?

04-26-2017, 02:41 AM   #1
Stahliniho
Second Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: E90 318i LCI MSport Space Grey

Garage List
Gran Tourismo Sport (beta) - PS4 anyone?

Hey,

playing the beta recently and wondering whos on too?

Thinking about getting a wheel as well - anyone got one on here and could recommend it? or want to get rid of one?

Last edited by Stahliniho; 04-26-2017 at 03:13 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2017, 11:00 AM   #2
Mani59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E38 735i SE Individual

I'm a huge Gran Turismo fan but sold my PS4 when they announced that it was the "Sport" version coming out and no the full GT game
So I bought a Xbox One with Forza 6 and wow, what a game! Probably lacks the finesse of GT but makes up for it in fun and sound!

I have a Logitech G25 wheel and pedal setup for my PC but intend on upgrading to a Logitech Driving Force G920 as it works for both PC and Xbox One. The G29 is the PS4 variant.

Visit my (mainly) BMW gallery http://jetone.co.uk
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2017, 02:36 AM   #3
Stahliniho
Second Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: E90 318i LCI MSport Space Grey

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj59 View Post
I'm a huge Gran Turismo fan but sold my PS4 when they announced that it was the "Sport" version coming out and no the full GT game
So I bought a Xbox One with Forza 6 and wow, what a game! Probably lacks the finesse of GT but makes up for it in fun and sound!

I have a Logitech G25 wheel and pedal setup for my PC but intend on upgrading to a Logitech Driving Force G920 as it works for both PC and Xbox One. The G29 is the PS4 variant.
Ah - So firstly, theres a difference? Thought it was only for the beta?

Have you played Project Cars?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2017, 03:27 PM   #4
Mani59
BMW Miniature Collector!
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E38 735i SE Individual

The way I understood it was the GT Sport was going to be like their Prologue series, albeit a slightly better of that. Then the full GT7 game will follow some time later.
I've not been following this recently so things may have changed but that was still correct as of Christmas last year.

Yeah, had plenty of fun with Project Cars (PC and PS4). Amazing work and detail on the tracks. Hopefully they will add some more features in the next installment due later this year

Visit my (mainly) BMW gallery http://jetone.co.uk
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2017, 09:43 AM   #5
ChawenHalo
Second Lieutenant
France
Rep
Drives: E91 330d XDrive LCI M Pack

Can't wait until this comes out. I've geeked out on all of them except PS2 which was GT3...

And I still whip my kids ass playing on the controller. Who's the boss?

Apparently we're not even going to get it for Xmas. What is their problem. Was the same nonesense with the PS3... Lukily there is Destiny 2 coming out in Sept
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2017, 09:52 AM   #6
Blueeyesredpanda
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 / F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj59 View Post

forza 6 for kids who says "yo car sick bro"
      07-20-2017, 10:29 AM   #7
ChawenHalo
Second Lieutenant
France
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyesredpanda View Post
forza 6 for kids who says "yo car sick bro"
yeah thats true, Gran Tourismo is the "real" simulator here. Still like to TUNE some cars on my kids Forza though...
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2017, 01:00 PM   #8
Blueeyesredpanda
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 / F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChawenHalo View Post
yeah thats true, Gran Tourismo is the "real" simulator here. Still like to TUNE some cars on my kids Forza though...

Forza: Real simulator to gamer... bc it focuses on visual, sound, what bumper the gamers can change and fugly vinyl. But i have to say, when it comes to customization i enjoy playing forza more... but as soon as i take it for a drive... meh
      07-21-2017, 01:27 AM   #9
ChawenHalo
Second Lieutenant
France
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyesredpanda View Post
Forza: Real simulator to gamer... bc it focuses on visual, sound, what bumper the gamers can change and fugly vinyl. But i have to say, when it comes to customization i enjoy playing forza more... but as soon as i take it for a drive... meh
Did my dream car on Forza ...euh whatever nmber that was but it was on X Box 360. And old Aston Vantage backdating sort of hotrodding USA style, modern engine etc. Was sooo cool. Such a shame I was too Young and not enough doh when they were still affordable 20 yrs ago
Appreciate 0