E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > help fast please

09-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #1
eyemdbmw
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e93 335i space/coral/pop

help fast please

got a cel and limp mode. i have procede canbus, catless dps, dci, helix intercooler running stage 2 last couple o months. i tried checking the codes and all i get is "65535" which i could not find. maybe not doing it right. pushed the gas pedal in once and got the half engine but still just "65535". not gettting any long cranks. was able to clear it yesterday but came back today.
please help
      09-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #2
OpenFlash
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Lot

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyemdbmw View Post
got a cel and limp mode. i have procede canbus, catless dps, dci, helix intercooler running stage 2 last couple o months. i tried checking the codes and all i get is "65535" which i could not find. maybe not doing it right. pushed the gas pedal in once and got the half engine but still just "65535". not gettting any long cranks. was able to clear it yesterday but came back today.
please help
Something isn't set up right. Can you confirm that you are running this software:

http://www.vishnutuning.com/PROcedeUserSoftware.zip

Just download it, extract it and save it to your desktop. No installation shield required. Just run the user software executable. To view codes, you are going to "CAN DME codes?" You shouldn't have to do any datalog parameter set-up. It is all pre-configured. With no codes, it should read 0. 65535 isn't a valid code and would suggest a user software set-up issue (older version perhaps).

Shiv
Appreciate 0