E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > ProCede V2 unit now available

01-17-2008, 04:52 PM   #89
DrewBert
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M8 Gran Coupe Comp

Can I send my Procede and v2 back and trade for a new unit as I have not installed the v2 since the car has been parked for winter lol I could care less about the 150 bucks. Would just be easier and cleaner!

I just think the shitty thing about v2 was the 5 month wait and not being able to enjoy it now. I figured it would be a wait, but 5 months was way too long.

Order september arrive october, Drive till mid Novemeber when the snow hits would have been perfect.

P.S I only care about the $150 if it translates into a possible discount on the exhaust or intake lol
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 06:07 PM   #90
LambOfGod
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335 Red Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.n335 View Post
Well, it seems my US$ 150 comment was arrogant. It was not. Every time you buy something you have the choice to do it or not. But don't claim for a discount after you bought something. When it comes to car tuning, basically every single $ you spend is waste of money. Your car runs perfect without it. Tuning cars is a hobby. It can be expensive. You should know in advance.
We don't think you are arrogant Eugene. You are probably the most humble person on the Forum. Just poking a little fun at you is all.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #91
LambOfGod
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335 Red Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
I think you will never just get it!!!! People waited 3 to four months for this upgrade, but I forgot you received preferencial treatment and received yours in a couple of weeks...Those of us who waited 3 to 4 months are pissed that when they received it after that time....Do u get it NOW!!!
+1
Appreciate 0