E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > E90 New DSC Locks key in Dash

03-23-2024, 07:16 PM   #1
wrighthm
Registered
Rep
Drives: BME E90 323i

E90 New DSC Locks key in Dash

Morning All;

I have a failed DSC unit on my car, shows issue with wheel speed sensor which is not correct. I bought another ABS/DSC and put in car. I updated the VIN in the new module and can see it in INPA and My Autel unit.

The issue is with the new DSC unit connected the car will not power off or release the key from the dash socket. It also starts the wipers which I cannot stop. To get teh key out I have to install the old DSC unit which allows the key to be removed but brings back all the failure lights.

I have read out code data from both units with NCS Expert but have no idea how the DSC relates to the key release which I assume is through the CAS module. There are no issues running the steering calibration. Any help would be most appretiated.
Appreciate 0