E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > All-Wheel-Drive (Xi / xDrive) Talk > Yellow Trifecta Lights Brake/ABS/DSC

11-27-2022, 09:21 AM   #1
m4bkfst
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw 335i x-drive e90

Yellow Trifecta Lights Brake/ABS/DSC

Ive got an 2011 e90 335xi. Started about 3 weeks ago. Its been about a month since ive driven the car about half way on my way to work the yellow trifecta lights came on went into limp mode pulled codes once I got to work and found 32C9 - Rough road detection: no wheel rpm signal received
32D9 -Driving speed, plausibility: minimum speed when in coasting/overrun mode implausible
32DD - Driving speed, wheel rpm sensor front/left, signal change: not plausible
32D5 - Vehicle speed, wheel speed sensor front/left
Got a new left front sensor and replaced it last week. Made it about 4 -5 miles and the trifecta lights came back on and now are staying on and wont clear.
Found 2 new codes.
5E24 - DSC: wheel speed supply front left
5E22 - DSC: wheel speed supply front left
Ive had 5F11 - Rear brake pad speed sensor on for almost a year but that should cause these trifecta and limp mode.
Found no fuses blown or broken wires found the cv axle reluctor ring and sensor gap to be off like to ring is swelled but what is concerning is the speed sensor supply and im suspecting there is an issue with the dsc module on the abs unit. Ive look at the schematic and seems like it could have been shorted internal and no longer sending the power for the front left speed sensor. Seems like a know issue with dsc module failing but I cant find any info to help me on those 2 supply codes. I can get one from a parts vehicle my buddy has but also not sure if I can just swap it right in or would I have to reprogram it? Any info or assistance is much appreciated!
Appreciate 0