E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > BMW Fort Meyers

01-31-2018, 07:05 PM   #1
Benstuck
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i N55 E92

BMW Fort Meyers

Looking for reviews/feedback on this dealership from any local forum members.

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2018, 08:35 AM   #2
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Oh lawddddd..!!

Just run bro..! That bunch is the most incompetent and non-customer service oriented dealership in the nation..

They denied my wastegate warranty because it was only .06mm out of spec and needed to be .08mm out of spec.. I handed him a piece of paper and a pen and asked him to draw me that .02mm difference that I was being denied for and ended up walking out.. Then the blower motor recall pops up and I was denied a rental/loaner when BMWNA was telling me that they sent out correspondence to all dealers giving them the permission to offer this service.. Also, brought my car in a few times for other various services and one time my center dash speaker grill was broken, another time they forgot to install the center exhaust bracket which caused a loud exhaust rattle and they denied it for months and eventually caved and ordered me that piece and then tried to charge me for it..! Than recently i brought in my car for airbag recall and get my car back with a rip in my dash vinyl.. How TF do u rip the dash vinyl when replacing an airbag..!!?!?! Bro I hate that place and literally hope it closes down and burns to the ground lol..
Appreciate 1
ArcticRik166.50