E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > Several Canuck jerseys.

06-16-2011, 09:12 PM   #23
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06' AW E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITE_TRAYUNZE View Post
If you had a little bit of sense, you would realize why giving these guys 'a piece of your mind' is probably a HORRIBLE idea...

Those guys won't hit a girl, but they would LOVE to put the smackdown on you. I can guarantee that.
Whoops I thought I said it, but yes. . . It is a given that I would have got a few shots in and proceeded to get my ass beat, BUT that isn't the point.

Like I said. . . To stand there and watch 1 average sized girl and 2 tiny girls fight a mob of 2-300 ALONE and stand there like a useless lump on a log, my preference would be to at the very least try and help them.

Your analogy is the worst. 'omg I'm gonna get beat down if I try helping those 3 girls against a mob of a few hundred'. Wtf scared to break a nail?

If everyone had your 'mentality' there would be no firefighters, armed forces, etc.

I know what I WOULD do and would feel like a pussy and to be honest less of a man if I stood there idly by watching as the rest of the douches jump in.

I just by reading what you said. . . Hah enough said.

For the few guys that did help and got beat bad. . . I'm sure it hurts less to kno that you made that effort.

Wish I could've been there!
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 09:17 PM   #24
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 07 E90 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90MCF View Post
Whoops I thought I said it, but yes. . . It is a given that I would have got a few shots in and proceeded to get my ass beat, BUT that isn't the point.

Like I said. . . To stand there and watch 1 average sized girl and 2 tiny girls fight a mob of 2-300 ALONE and stand there like a useless lump on a log, my preference would be to at the very least try and help them.

Your analogy is the worst. 'omg I'm gonna get beat down if I try helping those 3 girls against a mob of a few hundred'. Wtf scared to break a nail?

If everyone had your 'mentality' there would be no firefighters, armed forces, etc.

I know what I WOULD do and would feel like a pussy and to be honest less of a man if I stood there idly by watching as the rest of the douches jump in.

I just by reading what you said. . . Hah enough said.

For the few guys that did help and got beat bad. . . I'm sure it hurts less to kno that you made that effort.

Wish I could've been there!
Scared to break a nail when I get beat by a mob of hundreds of idiot rioters who clearly have no sense? Do you have any idea how many people got stabbed last night?

Yes, you're right, my analogy is the worst. 'Stab me all you want, but please, for the love of god, be careful around my nails!'

If everyone had my mentality, there would be no armed forces? Maybe that's why they hardly did anything last night? Because they were greatly outnumbered? Yeah?

That said, if you were standing around watching, you were just as much as part of the problem. I'm not saying to stand there and watch, the best thing one could've done was gone home...

And that's great, you can go right ahead and get stabbed to death while preventing yourself from feeling like 'less of a man'....I, on the other hand, will leave that to the professionals who have had extensive training in dealing with situations as such.

Last edited by ELITE_TRAYUNZE; 06-16-2011 at 09:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 09:32 PM   #25
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Scared to break a nail when I get beat by a mob of hundreds of idiot rioters who clearly have no sense? Do you have any idea how many people got stabbed last night?

Yes, you're right, my analogy is the worst. 'Stab me all you want, but please, for the love of god, be careful around my nails!'

If everyone had my mentality, there would be no armed forces? Maybe that's why they hardly did anything last night? Because they were greatly outnumbered? Yeah?
So yeah I suppose from what I said I 'assumed' a fair fist to fist fight, but you also assume that everyone carries a knife?

'Yeahhh, I'm going to carry a knife JUST in case the Canucks lose, so I can play poke poke with someone'

So that's like seeing a child playing in the middle of road an standing by instead of trying to save them by throwing yourself in front, the deterrent would be if 'if I did that maybe I'd just be throwing them into another on coming vehicles way'

Jesus Christ some people are raised so selfish. Not pointing any fingers, BUT selflessness for people who have no idea what that means, would say I'm stupid.

I'll take that any second of any day, thank you very much.
- OEM Blacklines - 3M Di-Noc Matte Dry Carbon Vinyl Roof - 19x8.5/19x9.5 Miro M6 Replica 'Time Attack' - 17x8 OEM Style 159 Spider Spoke - Matte Black Grills - LED Interior Kit - License Plate LEDs - CF Roundels/Wheel Caps -
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #26
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
So yeah I suppose from what I said I 'assumed' a fair fist to fist fight, but you also assume that everyone carries a knife?

'Yeahhh, I'm going to carry a knife JUST in case the Canucks lose, so I can play poke poke with someone'

So that's like seeing a child playing in the middle of road an standing by instead of trying to save them by throwing yourself in front, the deterrent would be if 'if I did that maybe I'd just be throwing them into another on coming vehicles way'

Jesus Christ some people are raised so selfish. Not pointing any fingers, BUT SENSELESSNESS for people who have no idea what that means, would say I'm stupid.

I'll take that any second of any day, thank you very much.
You are talking without any sense right now, man.

These people are fucking rioting. Why on earth do you have any reason to believe that they MIGHT NOT have a weapon!?!?!?

It's as simple as this. Those girls should've gotten the fuck out of there. Any bystander should've gotten there. You think I'm being selfish? You think this is a selfless act? I am just using my sense.
If that was my car being damaged there. I would've gotten the fuck out of there because let me ask you this: What is more important? Your car or your life?

You are sitting here giving people who are RIOTING the benefit of the doubt of NOT HAVING A WEAPON on them that could possibly KILL you. USE YOUR SENSE!!! STICKING UP TO THESE PEOPLE IS NOT WORTH IT!! LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS!!!

Quote:
Jesus Christ some people are raised so selfish. Not pointing any fingers, BUT selflessness for people who have no idea what that means, would say I'm stupid.
Jesus Christ, some people are raised so SENSELESS. Not pointing any fingers, BUT SENSELESSNESS people, for those who have no idea what that means, would say I'm stupid.

P.S. You are using the word 'Selflessness' wrong....

Last edited by ELITE_TRAYUNZE; 06-16-2011 at 09:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #27
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:

That said, if you were standing around watching, you were just as much as part of the problem. I'm not saying to stand there and watch, the best thing one could've done was gone home...

And that's great, you can go right ahead and get stabbed to death while preventing yourself from feeling like 'less of a man'....I, on the other hand, will leave that to the professionals who have had extensive training in dealing with situations as such.
So how would you feel if you went home and one/all of those girls were seriously injured or killed?

Again, for myself. . . Wouldn't think it over more than once.

'looking for *professional* selfless person! Those without stab/bullet wounds/scars, black eyes need NOT APPLY!!!'

Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 09:38 PM   #28
Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
E90MCF - you are a good guy, hats off to you.

I'm sure any single individual with the slightest background in any type of striking would be able to put those punks out in a second. It takes one dramatic knockout to deter a crowd. None of those guys were looking for a fight... if you went down you would be attacked by 20 people, if you showed them what you can do quickly, the whole crowd would settle and back off and I'm sure there were some kind hearted people around willing to help who were just scared.

Lay an ass whooping on the 2 or 3 main hooligans and the show is over. I'm sure there were some good people around who would help or at least prevent a crowd from attacking you.

It sucks that the female in the incident was wearing a full out canucks shirt and people still decided to attack her car.... just don't get it.

Now I may be wrong in thinking I wouldn't be attacked by 20 males without any kind of help, but 4 or 5 guys is not a big deal when trying to help someone out in that situation.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 09:50 PM   #29
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
So how would you feel if you went home and one/all of those girls were seriously injured or killed?
I would think, "Wow, if only she had the sense to realize that she should've just gone home and that her life simply wasn't worth risking for her car." If they kill her, who's to say they wouldn't have killed me too? EVERYBODY GO HOME!! IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE!!

I think you're a good person. I just think you lack a bit of sense.

Last edited by ELITE_TRAYUNZE; 06-16-2011 at 09:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 09:52 PM   #30
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
Now I may be wrong in thinking I wouldn't be attacked by 20 males without any kind of help, but 4 or 5 guys is not a big deal when trying to help someone out in that situation.
So you know you MAY BE WRONG? Are you willing to take that risk & find out? Sure, give it a shot.

While you are giving them the benefit of the doubt, I'll be thinking that if I knock out the main guy, he probably has 20 other people with him here that are ready to do 5 times as much damage to me as I just did to him. Why not?
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 09:56 PM   #31
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

To be honest, I'm no here o argue with ANY body, but to call someone who is willing to be selfless 'stupid' is just as 'stupid' as those who one after the other kept up the destruction of that vehicle or stood there watching or egging on the douche bags.

What would be ones mindset if they stood idly by as a person or person(s) were being attacked.

'oh I wonder what 'would have' happened if I helped out'

Last summer here in Calgary, the driver of a van was ejected from his van and GUESS what 50+ cars that drove by did?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

A body laying in the middle/side of the road and no one stops to check if another HUMAN BEING is alright?!?!

This and that situation sound different, but in essence have the same morality.

Don't talk like you know when your reading comprehension is clearly not where mine's at.

Some Canadians are brought up with such bad morals and mannerisms, it is utterly appalling to me.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #32
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
To be honest, I'm no here o argue with ANY body, but to call someone who is willing to be selfless 'stupid' is just as 'stupid' as those who one after the other kept up the destruction of that vehicle or stood there watching or egging on the douche bags.

What would be ones mindset if they stood idly by as a person or person(s) were being attacked.

Last summer here in Calgary, the driver of a van was ejected from his van and GUESS what 50+ cars that drove by did?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

A body laying in the middle/side of the road and no one stops to check if another HUMAN BEING is alright?!?!

Don't talk like you know when your reading comprehension is clearly not where mine's at.

Some Canadians are brought up with such bad morals and mannerisms, it is utterly appalling to me.
What's amusing is that you are not responding directly to what I am saying. I am asking you questions and responding to all your comments that you have made towards me, but you have failed to do the same. What kind of rebutal is that?

If you don't respond directly to my comments, you don't have any legit rebutal because, essentially, all you are stating is, "I am right, and you are wrong."

Also, what makes you think my reading comprehension is 'clearly not' at your level?
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:02 PM   #33
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I would think, "Wow, if only she had the sense to realize that she should've just gone home and that her life simply wasn't worth risking for her car." If they kill her, who's to say they wouldn't have killed me too? EVERYBODY GO HOME!! IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR LIFE!!

I think you're a good person. I just think you lack a bit of sense.
I lack 'sense' hahahah.

Re-take English 30-1 and pass with 90%+ before you can try to tell someone else 'lack' sense. I've never said you made no 'sense', just keep telling you what I would DO yet you are constantly defending the 'idly watching bystander(s)' and 'the ones that walked away'

Someone else but this person tell me my 'senses' and 'morality' are lacking or are off base, please and thank you.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:07 PM   #34
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Wow, This is COMPLETELY different. You are comparing fighting a mob to stopping to help someone on the side of the road who just got in an accident. Wow......
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #35
A2G
Hye
Armenia
Rep
Drives: 18 LBB M2

goes to show how primitive human beings are in the 21st century =(
      06-16-2011, 10:10 PM   #36
Dr. G
Major General
Rep

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
So let’s clarify some things.
First off you have to asses your personal abilities and the situation you are in. From the video it looks like there are about 3 main people who are damaging the vehicle whereas the bystanders are just little punks who are overly excited in the moment and taking a kick at the car. Depending on your fighting background and level of training, you could easily put 3 of those guys flat on their back in DRAMATIC fashion in about 10 seconds.

Why would someone take the initiative to do this? Because the power of losers like this comes from the hype of the group, you feel powerful when you feel like you are in a large group and the odds are all for you. Once you show them otherwise I don’t think any RANDOM would come to the aid of someone you just layed out like a pancake. However, if you were unlucky and the punk infront of you puts you down, all the randoms in site would love to take a wack at you.

Another assessment would be based on location. In VANCOUVER, BC I wouldn’t really think twice about “who I’m dealing with” or “what I’m getting into”…. However if this was a New York Knicks riot, I wouldn’t be making this post.

People these days just stand around and watch/let too much shit happen. Part of this is to blame on the selfishness however part of it is reasonable just due to the dangers you put yourself into these days just trying to be helpful. Never know when helping someone is gonna get real ugly real fast.

Oh also, if you watch the videos posted, anytime someone steps up and puts their foot down against the mob, not a SINGLE person puts up a fight, they all back off like a herd of sheep.

Power in numbers…

EDIT: And as for the drama unfolding on top of my post that I just saw now.......... I am simply stating my opinion and what I feel could have been done in the situation, not stating what SHOULD have been done or what YOU should do.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #37
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I lack 'sense' hahahah.

Re-take English 30-1 and pass with 90%+ before you can try to tell someone else 'lack' sense. I've never said you made no 'sense', just keep telling you what I would DO yet you are constantly defending the 'idly watching bystander(s)' and 'the ones that walked away'

Someone else but this person tell me my 'senses' and 'morality' are lacking or are off base, please and thank you.
Right, because booksmarts has lots to do with streetsmarts, don't they?
Re-take English 30-1? Are you suggesting that you had to take it twice?
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #38
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
What's amusing is that you are not responding directly to what I am saying. I am asking you questions and responding to all your comments that you have made towards me, but you have failed to do the same. What kind of rebutal is that?

If you don't respond directly to my comments, you don't have any legit rebutal because, essentially, all you are stating is, "I am right, and you are wrong."

Also, what makes you think my reading comprehension is 'clearly not' at your level?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnie View Post
those guys are fools. at least that dude will get a brand new car.
It looks like it was some poor girls car. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles.soori View Post
some insurance company don't cover riot damage i could be wrong but i read it somewhere.
Quote:
Comphrensive coverage = covered
Personal liability coverage = not covered

FYI took a minute to search and find that out.
I quoted someone else's 'wrong' does that count?

'Essentially' I am saying that I'm right, you're wrong?

Re-read everything and you might understand my stand point.

Done here thanks.

P.S. Knife? Yes, please and thanks.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #39
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
So let’s clarify some things.
First off you have to asses your personal abilities and the situation you are in. From the video it looks like there are about 3 main people who are damaging the vehicle whereas the bystanders are just little punks who are overly excited in the moment and taking a kick at the car. Depending on your fighting background and level of training, you could easily put 3 of those guys flat on their back in DRAMATIC fashion in about 10 seconds.
Does the average person have an extensive level of training that can do anything like this?
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:15 PM   #40
henry418
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M3

Quote:

http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/V...633/story.html
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:17 PM   #41
Dr. G
Major General
Rep

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Does the average person have an extensive level of training that can do anything like this?
Which is why I said.... assess the situation at a personal level and know your abilities, not telling anyone what they should go do.

Takes only a mild level of beginner training to be able to lay multiple ass whoopings on a bunch of hooligans with a bit of alcohol in them.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #42
ELITE_TRAYUNZE
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry418 View Post
I've seen this already.

I'm not stating that these are bad people, but the fact of the matter is you cannot give these rioters the benefit of the doubt. Some of these people clearly have no sense. You have NO REASON to believe that at least ONE of these people could be crazy enough to have a weapon and use it on you!! Moreover, this guy did not use much force towards people rioting, like the other poster in this thread is suggesting to do.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:19 PM   #43
Dr. G
Major General
Rep

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry418 View Post
See how simple it is to make a bunch of pussies back off?

And as soon as one person steps up a bunch of people with their tails in their asses standing around will begin to manup and join in, it's all about taking the first step, I'm sure there were TONS of people thinking in their heads what to do.

Once you band up the opposite way, people will support you.

Interesting to see there were a bunch of them WITCH skateboards and they still backed off haha
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2011, 10:21 PM   #44
E90MCF
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Wow, This is COMPLETELY different. You are comparing fighting a mob to stopping to help someone on the side of the road who just got in an accident. Wow......
See you don't 'comprehend' well at all.

People standing around watching and doing nothing or 'going home' = selfish

People driving by a body on the road and doing nothing = selfish

I suppose you comprehend something correctly since it is apparent you are irritated.

It's okay me too buddy, irritated at how many pussies stood by while 3 young women fended off a mob.

Thank god for the fact that none of those heroic young women were not seriously injured.

Now I'm done, Amen.
Appreciate 0