E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > eCharge Turbo Supercharger for all BMW

12-21-2010, 11:49 PM   #45
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328XI- Montego Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfirocks View Post
I did the drop in filter, carbon delete, and added scoops, and my car is NOTICEABLY faster. however insignificant it may be, it performs way better, revs quicker, and does my little "speed trap test" quite a few mph better than before.
I know you did these mods , but the scoops alone are garbage.. As i stated before the drop in filter and carbon delete are great for better air flow. As for your speed trap , it all depends on days sometimes, tire pressure, humidity, reaction time, launch techniques , etc , lots of variables. I am not denying your extra gain but scoops alone i think are worthless but DTC begs to differ lol
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2010, 11:53 PM   #46
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
The OP asked for info on this item, what he got was shit stupid sarcasm that had no quality at all, no one was interested to find out or tell him why that thing did not work, until I cut in, more information flew from it and we now know why, and we also now know electric charger can work for an NA eninge, just need more extensive design.

You want to try sarcasm with me? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Again you cannot understand it, we in this NA forum are not interested in your turbo technology nor are we trying to push the engine so hard to achieve even close to the turbo gain. We are finding some very basic and inexpensive mods that can provide more air to the engine, and add a few horses, it is certainly achievable and proven with data from both the manufactures and end users, so why don't you go back to the turbo forum, because people there can really use your expertise to help out those HPFP crap you know, you are in the wrong forum.

You def must be dumber then a brick wall.... If there is an echarger that actually worked then you will need something to accomodate the a/f mixture not to blow or flood your motor/seals n00b .It wont EVER work otherwise it would of been selling by now...

Try you? LOL dude you sound like a little bitch

Im feeding you some information as you were trying to justify yourself in something you have no clue about. End of story
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:15 AM   #47
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport

You are the one who is dumber than a brick wall and you don't even know it, the link above described a working electric charger that provided temporary boost to NA engines without ecu remap.

The stock 328i weight to power ratio is about 14 to 1, the stock 335i is about 12 to 1.

With as little as $300 one can do carbon delete, drop in, air scoop and add the pbx, will add 15 more horses, likely even more. Then buy some light weight wheels and tires you can drop 15 lbs at each corner, for as low as $1500, which will practically give a 328i the same weight to power ratio as a STOCK 335i, but without any turbo lag, not to mention those HPFP things.

I have not even touched on the exhaust yet. This is basically what the NA mods are all about. For you to keep coming here to insist the NA people don't know what they are talking about is trolling.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:18 AM   #48
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das.Euro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfirocks View Post
I did the drop in filter, carbon delete, and added scoops, and my car is NOTICEABLY faster. however insignificant it may be, it performs way better, revs quicker, and does my little "speed trap test" quite a few mph better than before.
I know you did these mods , but the scoops alone are garbage.. As i stated before the drop in filter and carbon delete are great for better air flow. As for your speed trap , it all depends on days sometimes, tire pressure, humidity, reaction time, launch techniques , etc , lots of variables. I am not denying your extra gain but scoops alone i think are worthless but DTC begs to differ lol
Only you fantasying doing scoops alone, we have always talked about doing scoops/drop in/carbon delete as a combo, just because you are blind not able to see it, does not make you any less a moron.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:19 AM   #49
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

That link proved that it provided NOTHING so where are you getting your info from? . I said your scoops are garbage lol .. I have told you to get a tune so and do exhuast work - headers back so again wtf are you talking about? Where are you gonna find light weight wheels for 1500 bucks? Last time i checked when i had a 2 piece forged wheel i ended up paying 850 PER rim only.... I never said NA people dont know what they are talking about, i said YOU dont know what your talking about. Even if you did your dumb scoops together lol they are just as worthless as you , stop being so EMO and go play some WoW n00b.

Last edited by Das.Euro; 12-22-2010 at 12:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:26 AM   #50
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBimmer1991 View Post
Im to lazy to read the back and forth argument so can someone tell me who is winning?
i think das euro is winning.

epic thread.

IBTL
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:31 AM   #51
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

DTC100 : Please describe the parts in this pic and i will not call you a n00b anymore. This is from a VR6 motor i rebuilt working on a project build.

Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:32 AM   #52
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
Quote:
DTC100 : Please describe the parts in this pic and i will not call you a n00b anymore. This is from a VR6 motor i rebuilt working on a project build.

can i just do it for him?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:33 AM   #53
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

LOL wait ... This is the most BASIC parts lol..
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:34 AM   #54
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
Quote:
LOL wait ... This is the most BASIC parts lol..
rebuilding an engine sucks.i did it on a G35 once
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:38 AM   #55
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
That link proved that it provided NOTHING so where are you getting your info from? . I said your scoops are garbage lol .. I have told you to get a tune so and do exhuast work - headers back so again wtf are you talking about? Where are you gonna find light weight wheels for 1500 bucks? Last time i checked when i had a 2 piece forged wheel i ended up paying 850 PER rim only.... I never said NA people dont know what they are talking about, i said YOU dont know what your talking about. Even if you did your dumb scoops together lol they are just as worthless as you , stop being so EMO
The Forgestar F14 18"x8 weights 16 lbs each for $1200 a set, a set of conti tires can drop another 20 lbs total at the wheels, that is a total of 60 lbs dropped at the wheels, my 300 lbs drop was very conservative for the $1500 I quoted.

Who cares if you asked me to do the exhaust, who do you think you are? I go for the most bang for the buck mods first, before moving on to the next. My point is, I don't even have to touch the manifold swap or the exhaust, I can already achieve the stock 335i weight to power ratio, without any turbo lag or the HPFP issues.

You go ahead do your expensive exhaust mods all you want, just don't assume others are all that stupid.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:43 AM   #56
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

Ya you go for the most bang for the buck mods huh , damn i forgot your scoops. filter. and carbon delete gave you 100whp ... I mean considering the exhaust is bottlenecked with 4 cats and resonator ya, i would rather do a full blown exhaust setup first then your superman mods lol.. Since when is there turbo lag on stock turbos? LOL wow you are extremely dumb. Do you know what turbo lag is? If you think thats lag well then god bless your soul and never think about a turbo upgrade ever. Of course we can talk about power to weight ratio , but you never seem to stay on topic, this thread was all about an echarger that the OP posted and then you had to chime in.. I bet you have tried extenze huh? You believe anything and everything lol , i feel bad for ya.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:46 AM   #57
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

That is it isn't it? You have spent so much your life savings doing all the exhausts, engine rebuilds... You just can't believe or have no brain to think about ways to match the 328 weight/power ratio to that of a stock 335, for thousands less, without the need of all the expensive tools and equipment and labor and time and your life long work. What a shame.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:48 AM   #58
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
Quote:
That is it isn't it? You have spent so much your life savings doing all the exhausts, engine rebuilds... You just can't believe or have no brain to think about ways to match the 328 weight/power ratio to that of a stock 335, for thousands less, without the need of all the expensive tools and equipment and labor and time and your life long work. What a shame.
you literally make no sense.

sorry, i'm not sorry.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:49 AM   #59
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Ya you go for the most bang for the buck mods huh , damn i forgot your scoops. filter. and carbon delete gave you 100whp ... I mean considering the exhaust is bottlenecked with 4 cats and resonator ya, i would rather do a full blown exhaust setup first then your superman mods lol.. Since when is there turbo lag on stock turbos? LOL wow you are extremely dumb. Do you know what turbo lag is? If you think thats lag well then god bless your soul and never think about a turbo upgrade ever.
You are right, I probably will not consider a turbo upgrade, my next car will likely be one of the last NA M3s, just to make you happy.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:51 AM   #60
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

Actually its called a hobby and im an enthusiast ., life savings? LOL nope , yes its my money and time i spent cuz i can and know what im doing. Ever heard of the term Built not bought? prob not since your not a true modder. Whats so wrong with doing my own work and being proud of my OWN build.. You dont have to make me happy, im sure you have a BF for that, i actually own my own business and have owned a modified c63 amg that will shit all over your last na m3..better yet im sure my vw i built up would shit all over your na m3 as well lol.. Try harder little man! I would never try to match my 328 to a 335 cuz it just wont happen unless i go forced induction. My car is my DD , read under my name SloNlow ...If i wanted a fast car i would of gotten the 335 and modded it...

Last edited by Das.Euro; 12-22-2010 at 12:58 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:59 AM   #61
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
Quote:
you literally make no sense.

sorry, i'm not sorry.
Sorry for what? I don't feel sorry for you at all. Both you and Euro can do all you want with your exhausts and drive around like an 18 year old in a ricer for all that I care, I don't have time to feel sorry for you.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 01:02 AM   #62
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

LOL ^^ dude i think you just were born an EPIC failure to society .. Ricer huh? Lets see your superman intake mods and well see whos ricer lol ..
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 01:02 AM   #63
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Actually its called a hobby and im an enthusiast ., life savings? LOL nope , yes its my money and time i spent cuz i can and know what im doing. Ever heard of the term Built not bought? prob not since your not a true modder. Whats so wrong with doing my own work and being proud of my OWN build.. You dont have to make me happy, im sure you have a BF for that, i actually own my own business and have owned a modified c63 amg that will shit all over your last na m3..better yet im sure my vw i built up would shit all over your na m3 as well lol.. Try harder little man! I would never try to match my 328 to a 335 cuz it just wont happen unless i go forced induction. My car is my DD , read under my name SloNlow ...If i wanted a fast car i would of gotten the 335 and modded it...
I have absolutely no disrespect for your hobby and your effort, it is when you come in here to talk shit about all the NA guys who do not share your hobby, is where I draw the line.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 01:04 AM   #64
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

Ok are you having a blonde moment? WHat guys did i talk about or talk shit about? Yes i will make fun of YOU and your air scoops. Anyone can ask me about air scoops and i will tell them its pointless..
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 01:10 AM   #65
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Ok are you having a blonde moment? WHat guys did i talk about or talk shit about? Yes i will make fun of YOU and your air scoops. Anyone can ask me about air scoops and i will tell them its pointless..
Who cares, the fact is you did not even know we can drop up to 60 lbs at the wheels for $1500 these days, just goes to show how clueless you are. Hobbies are fine, just don't let them blind fold you. Go read more, see what is new out there, there is a lot more to it than just your exhaust fart.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 01:16 AM   #66
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep

Right cuz i purchased quality forged wheels right? I know exactly how to mod a car, might as well strip your interior and cf panels while your at it . Point is , i never looked into lightweight wheels for a 328 ..
Appreciate 0