E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Vishnu Very Bad Business

09-24-2007, 03:21 PM   #89
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vq352k View Post
Sure will you be giving me a full refund for V1.47 and V2? since i only bought it b/c of V2.... I didnt think so! so
Stop your bitching and sell it on the forum, I'm sure people that don't want to wait for v1.47 from Vishnu will buy yours.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 03:50 PM   #90
normtrum
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i

[QUOTE=335iheLLraiseR;1445259]i take it people don't realize that no matter how much they bitch or moan its not gonna make a difference. It will ship when it ships, you don't like it? get a refund.

Besides i'll have a great time reading how the first batch can't figure out the install process. in the mean time.[/QUOTE]

People are getting impatient (obviously) because we're all anticipating an outstanding upgrade to our cars. Sure, maybe communication could be a bit better, but I would really rather have the whole Vishnu crew working to get V2's out. Maybe a quick post every evening to just explain where we're at, what's happening, and what to expect. That's it. No need to spend hours on the forum answering questions.

I for one am OK with the delay. I'm having a great time with 1.45. I agree with 335ihe on the above. I'm not in the first batch, but I'm cool with that. It gives me the chance to check the board for any install issues, and more importantly, to see what customized settings are working for people.

I mean come on, instead of getting so upset about this (it's easy to do, I know) why not take a step back and remember what we're getting. Hopefully we'll look back on this and say "well, ok...I guess it was worth it".

End speech.
      09-24-2007, 06:10 PM   #91
yahtzee
El Capitan
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast

Vish"who"?

I joined this forum because it seems to be the only place that the Vishnu guys are watching (they certainly aren't watching their own forums). I don't care how "patient" folks tell those that have ordered V2 to be it doesn't negate the lack of response (whether it be by phone or by web/email) that they have provided. Simply no excuse.

Sure, the product is awesome (I have a 2008 535i w/1.47 on it and love it). I ordered V2 the day it was available and haven't heard a peep since. Many weeks have gone by since I first ordered mine and I have yet to see anything improve (I had a couple of install issues and never heard back). I guess I should be glad they at least paid for an answering service (although I question Shiv should be paying them anything since they apparently aren't giving him any messages).

We live in world of differentiation. Why not take advantage of that and take it one (yes, just one) step further than an answering service. He knows his product is excellent. Can you imagine what would happen if he actually had people answering the phones and responding to his customers? Featured in Road and Track? Holy smokes, that has to be huge. I wonder what would happen to business if R&T also mentioned their lack of customer communication? What would that do to sales?
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 06:25 PM   #92
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
Some of you suprise me. I thought that the general level of education would be higher than this. And this is directed to those telling us to relax. The point is being missed. Can none of you read or is the typical read the last few posts and draw your own conclusions crowd?

I for one am calm. Mine is here now but...bah...forget it. It's like talking to 3 year olds.
+1
      09-24-2007, 06:30 PM   #93
lawdude
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT

Vishnu is what it is. I understand it's the same today as it was yesterday and the day before that and the day before . . . well, you get the picture. Unless you enjoy venting your spleen, you might as well take a nice long ride in the country, pick some flowers, watch the sunset, wait for summer to fade into fall, put on your snow tires, get ready for Christmas, buy a new Easter outfit and start planning your vacation. It'll get here when it gets here so enjoy life.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 06:32 PM   #94
turbocoins
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Z06, '07 MKZ

I only bought my car because of V.2. And I only bought my garage because of my car because of V.2.

Shiv, can I have a refund on my car and my garage??

Get a life, people. Better yet, get a refund if you are unhappy with the service.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 07:03 PM   #95
vq352k
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi, e92 335I (Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbocoins View Post
I only bought my car because of V.2. And I only bought my garage because of my car because of V.2.

Get a life, people. Better yet, get a refund if you are unhappy with the service.
huh? you make no sense. Why would he refund car your did you buy it from him? did he make your garage??? so your sarcasm does NOT apply here buddy. do keep trying tho

Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 07:20 PM   #96
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:

LOL.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 08:31 PM   #97
turbocoins
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vq352k View Post
huh? you make no sense. Why would he refund car your did you buy it from him? did he make your garage??? so your sarcasm does NOT apply here buddy. do keep trying tho

Don't worry, if you think about it for a while, you might get it. If not, it's OK. You'll get through life without it.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 08:38 PM   #98
turbocoins
Captain
United_States
Rep

Seriously, though, a refund would be a lot more cost effective than counseling. If it's that big of a problem, a refund is probably the way to go. That's all I meant.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 08:39 PM   #99
turbocoins
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
LOL.
Hey Gator, these threads can get serious! :rocks:
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 09:20 PM   #100
gashero
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i A22 sedan streptronic

I can't believe I just waist another 15 minutes away from my family reading these bitching and moaning. Thanks shiv for understand us I want to have it now bmw crowd. These guy are mostly type A personality, so they will voice their demands and do not understand the california layback life or Indian Time
      09-24-2007, 09:46 PM   #101
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Hey Gator, these threads can get serious! :rocks:
Yeah, no kidding. Some ppl jump to conclusions (and/or are delusional) so quickly and are so impatient sometimes.

It's like your kids in the back seat, driving to Disney (or to the supermarket for that matter)...are we there yet? No...soon. Are we there yet? No, please be quiet and watch your movie on the DVD...we'll get there soon!

I think EVERYONE should know by now that Shiv didn't run off with their $$ ...he's THE ONLY tuner who's actually been here doing this almost 24/7 on E90Post.com for the past 12 months! Shiv is a businessman of course and wants to make more $$ (who doesn't?), but the dude really loves tuning cars and making a great product even better. Yes, their communication could be better at times, but sometimes communication is lost when work begins to really pile up; then deadlines slip, and the pressure is even greater...work harder, work faster...hurry up. Oops, we forgot to communicate with our customers...oh sh!t!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to installing v2.0, whenever I get it (hopefully soon). I imagine all those ppl who are frustrated now will forget all about it after they get v2.0, install it in their cars, and take their new PROcede (v2.0) 335i for a spin for the first time!

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |

Last edited by sflgator; 09-25-2007 at 07:21 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2007, 11:37 PM   #102
mayno
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i / 2018 BMW 430i Conv

almost read through this entire thread, and all I have to say is this:

there are way too many damn, whining little babies on this forum! reminds of when I was 7 years old, and we traveled w/ my parents cross country. i remember asking my parents every 30 or so minutes "are we there yet?" to their frustration and annoyance. boy, I now understand my parent's frustration w/ the incessant pestering. please stop before you get put on "time out."
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2007, 03:05 AM   #103
Mattscott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Shiv is a good guy, give him some time to make a good product!
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2007, 03:13 AM   #104
Dannys M3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jaguar F Type R

Garage List
2008 M3  [10.00]
What a bunch of cry babies. If you didn't do your research and know you can't get your procede or V2 the next day shame on you.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2007, 06:45 AM   #105
Bravo1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Accord

LOL this thread cracks me up. I don't think I have seen such blind devotion in a long time.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2007, 09:38 AM   #106
Raz335
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Convertible

Quote:
Ok...so let me be clear here. To those who are going off calling people cry babies, to relax, blah blah, I hope that it doesn't refer to me. If it was, instead of citing specific examples, I'll just say you're all idiots and do your research on why I'm going off the way I am.

Now, I received it yesterday, so I will say that was it worth to wait? You bet. I NEVER said anything about "where is it? I want it!" EVER! Again...spell it with me...C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N! And to whomever it was that said we don't know about the Cali laid back thing...WTF ever. You're a bigger idiot. I don't care where the hell you are. Business is buisness. Take care of it. To anyone who thinks that it's ok, then you're all idiots too.

I can't believe that some of you think that it's ok so long as there's a good product. I hope to hell that you don't end up in some position of power as it will be a sad day for those around you or the industry you're in.

Unfreakin' believable some of you.

Here's an idea...next time your at your dealership for service, don't bitch that it takes sooooooooooooo long (read:weeks) and they don't call you back to tell you what's up. But you know that they'll do the job correctly.

Or the next time you're getting tires put on, but it takes 6 hours and you're wondering why it's taking so long...but they're REALLY good tires that you're getting.

Or you're sitting on a train to or from work and it stops...hours go by and no one's telling you a thing.

And don't even THINK of arguing against these points lest you all be labeled hypocrites.

Where's the smiley that's banging his head into a brick wall?

So thank you Shiv, et all for making a seemingly rock solid product. But that does NOT excuse you from the obvious lack of business fundamentals.
+1000000 Business is business. Don't offer a product if you can't deliver it. This has nothing to do with being a "cry baby"...it's just a matter of professionalism.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2007, 10:01 AM   #107
Raz335
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Convertible

Quote:
Well...don't misconstrue my point. I'm not saying "if you can't deliver it", as they obviously can. I'm pointing out the communication piece. And again, my situation is a little different I believe. Refer to another thread I started. Just search and you'll find it.
Understood. I was just adding my .02 in addition to what you said.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2007, 03:54 PM   #108
MBMWTECH
BMW TECH
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328I SEDAN - 2008 BMW 750

Quote:
Ok...so let me be clear here. To those who are going off calling people cry babies, to relax, blah blah, I hope that it doesn't refer to me. If it was, instead of citing specific examples, I'll just say you're all idiots and do your research on why I'm going off the way I am.

Now, I received it yesterday, so I will say that was it worth to wait? You bet. I NEVER said anything about "where is it? I want it!" EVER! Again...spell it with me...C-O-M-M-U-N-I-C-A-T-I-O-N! And to whomever it was that said we don't know about the Cali laid back thing...WTF ever. You're a bigger idiot. I don't care where the hell you are. Business is buisness. Take care of it. To anyone who thinks that it's ok, then you're all idiots too.

I can't believe that some of you think that it's ok so long as there's a good product. I hope to hell that you don't end up in some position of power as it will be a sad day for those around you or the industry you're in.

Unfreakin' believable some of you.

Here's an idea...next time your at your dealership for service, don't bitch that it takes sooooooooooooo long (read:weeks) and they don't call you back to tell you what's up. But you know that they'll do the job correctly.

Or the next time you're getting tires put on, but it takes 6 hours and you're wondering why it's taking so long...but they're REALLY good tires that you're getting.

Or you're sitting on a train to or from work and it stops...hours go by and no one's telling you a thing.

And don't even THINK of arguing against these points lest you all be labeled hypocrites.

Where's the smiley that's banging his head into a brick wall?

So thank you Shiv, et all for making a seemingly rock solid product. But that does NOT excuse you from the obvious lack of business fundamentals.
Id have to agree with you - I think many people are afraid to say anything negative about vishnu fearing they might be "black listed" and will never receive their v2. Its about business here and clearly there is a problem with the way vishnu does it. I have nothing but for shiv and what he does but It doesnt take but a few seconds to keep your customers updated with information. once again its not about the delay but about the lack of communication and information about the v2 release. (no "revised" release date, no dyno numbers, basically no information - just speculation) we need some hard information.
Appreciate 0
      09-25-2007, 05:55 PM   #109
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBMWTECH View Post
Id have to agree with you - I think many people are afraid to say anything negative about vishnu fearing they might be "black listed" and will never receive their v2. Its about business here and clearly there is a problem with the way vishnu does it. I have nothing but for shiv and what he does but It doesnt take but a few seconds to keep your customers updated with information. once again its not about the delay but about the lack of communication and information about the v2 release. (no "revised" release date, no dyno numbers, basically no information - just speculation) we need some hard information.
+1

And it's funny how all these people that ordered first, when Vishnu posted the link by "mistake" 2 hours before the release date, they are the ones talking crap about everybody else and defending Shiv.

I'm just curious if Slfgator, for example, whould give up his spot to me, since he ordered among the first and is in no rush to receive his V2.
      09-25-2007, 08:26 PM   #110
Mattscott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by xedeboy View Post
From a management point of view a sharp $36k/yr US enthusiast should be appointed Vishnu forum liaison to communicate information and assist with order processing and the other day to day minutia. At least until things smooth over. This person could be on hand to answer any call that came in, and be informed enough to give technical assistance. Customers should always get a live and informed voice on the other end.
Thats a good idear
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0