E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > Justin@mhd tuning review

01-16-2019, 06:52 PM   #23
victorg95
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW E92 335xi ///M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonerict76 View Post
I'm totally new to all this modding and tuning thing. So let me get this straight. Some of from what I am reading in this thread, some of you have a JB4, MHD BEF and a custom tune from Twisted Tuning. I don't know if I'm processing this the right way, or did you guys ditch one or both of your JB4 and/or MHD (BEF) off the shelf tune, for a custom tune.
Just use MHD only and ask for a custom tune

Black Kidney Grilles | M-Performance Spoiler | M-Performance Side Extension | CF Interior Trim | MHD Tuned
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2019, 04:42 PM   #24
jacksonerict76
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 Sedan No Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorg95 View Post
Just use MHD only and ask for a custom tune
Thanks for the clarification. I was lost for a minute.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2019, 09:33 AM   #25
Twisted Tuning
Major
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
I'm totally new to all this modding and tuning thing. So let me get this straight. Some of from what I am reading in this thread, some of you have a JB4, MHD BEF and a custom tune from Twisted Tuning. I don't know if I'm processing this the right way, or did you guys ditch one or both of your JB4 and/or MHD (BEF) off the shelf tune, for a custom tune.
I tune all setups, so there are owners out there running my custom BEFs with Jb4, and others out there running my flash only custom tunes.

BMS offers free BEFs for their JB4, because quite frankly, they have to. But i also offer my own Custom BEFs, for people wanting more than what BMS offers for free.
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2019, 01:29 PM   #26
jacksonerict76
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 Sedan No Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Tuning View Post
Quote:
I tune all setups, so there are owners out there running my custom BEFs with Jb4, and others out there running my flash only custom tunes.

BMS offers free BEFs for their JB4, because quite frankly, they have to. But i also offer my own Custom BEFs, for people wanting more than what BMS offers for free.
Ok perfect!!! I'd rather run a flash tune. I really don't want to mess with any wiring or anything. Once my mods are on and i purchase the mhd i will email you with all my info and exactly what my I'm looking for in my tune.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2019, 12:43 AM   #27
Twisted Tuning
Major
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Ok perfect!!! I'd rather run a flash tune. I really don't want to mess with any wiring or anything. Once my mods are on and i purchase the mhd i will email you with all my info and exactly what my I'm looking for in my tune.
Sounds good bud
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2019, 06:25 PM   #28
philgli
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW E92 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Tuning View Post
Sounds good bud
Sent you an email about custom tuning, looking forward to hearing back!
Appreciate 0