E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > FS: 2007 E92 Chicago $8.5k

12-17-2017, 08:25 PM   #1
Akopley
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

FS: 2007 E92 Chicago $8.5k

$8.5k

I love this car and it has been great to me the 6 years I have owned it. As with any BMW you have to care for the car and be diligent in the maintenance required to keep it running at its best. I was blown away at how affordable these performance vehicles have become and look forward to passing it along to someone who will enjoy it as much as I have.

If you're wondering why I am selling I can explain easily...I have gone through 2 tanks of gas in the past 2 years since moving from Atlanta to Chicago. My car sits in my garage only sparking to life a few times a month to keep the juices flowing. I take public transit to work and the need for a vehicle simply doesn't exist in my life anymore.

The car currently has 130k miles with recent service replacing the thermostat, water pump, brake pads, coil packs and plugs (about $2k in maintenance). The car has never been in an accident and has never had any issues outside of normal scheduled maintenance.

I have done modifications to the performance and cosmetics of this vehicle which are outlined in detail below. Around 400 whp so it's no slug and I don't recommend it as a first vehicle or a vehicle for anyone without self-control. Driving a RWD car is not easy up north so please keep this in mind when considering this car. 0-60 is sub 4.5 seconds which makes it faster than most production vehicles on the road today even faster if you blend with ethanol (around 4 flat).

2007 335i Coupe in Jet Black
3.0L I6 Twin Turbo Engine
Automatic 6 speed with paddle shift
18 city / 26 hwy
RWD
Bluetooth
Navigation
Heated Black Leather Dual power seats
Premium and Cold Weather package
Sunroof
Audio controls on steering wheel
Comfort access

Modifications

Cosmetic:
Alpine HID Angel Eyes
3" exhaust tips
Gloss Black, Powder Coated 18" wheels
Custom Adams Rotors
Blacked out Grill
Blacked out side reflectors and emblems
Newly installed roundels on front and back

Stereo Upgrade:
Kicker 10" solo baric sub with bass boost and matching amplifier (I mostly listen to classic rock and this thing is perfect. No rattle, just bass).

Engine Upgrades:
JB4 Engine tune
Synapse BOV and chargepipe
BMI Dual Cone Intake
AMS Front Mounted Intercooler
RL catless downpipes

Suspension:
M3 Struts and Control Arms
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-14-2018, 04:27 PM   #2
Akopley