E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > SMC / AHL Coding Issues Error COAPI-2020

07-20-2020, 12:19 PM   #1
Snasdkind
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW e90

SMC / AHL Coding Issues Error COAPI-2020

Hey guys,

some weeks ago, my BC told me, AHL would be damaged (Error in INPA / Carly: ox9CC0 - Communication with StepperMotorBox right disturbed (Sorry for my bad english ) )

As I already had the same issue some years ago, i bought a new one and replaced it this week. After replacement, I tried to recode the RSMC in the NFRM Module but there always was an error "COAPI-2020: ECU does not answer FRM_87, ID_SMC_LESEN: ERROR_ECU-BUSY_REPEAT_REQUEST" and ncsexpert tells me: coding faulty. I tried again and again with lights on and off, engine on and off, empty FSW_PSW.MAN and FSW_PSW.TRC and so on… No chance to code the module.

After that, I bought another SMC, put it in and tried again – with the same error.

“Resetting” the SMC is possible in NCSEXPERT (at least, it tells me: “job finished”) – but no chance to write data on the SMC. I also tried to code the LSMC (which should be fine) to the factory settings, but does not work either…

Is it possible that the version of software is incompatible (the SP-Daten-Files or so is newer than the one in my FRM / SMC) as some years ago, with the same cable, it worked perfekt ? The cable also works perfect with INPA….

Or any other idea what could cause the trouble?

Thanks so much in advance!

BTW: I use NCS Expert 4.0.1 (KrAPI 3.0.2, EDIABAS 7.3.0), SPDaten 67.1

Appreciate 0