E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Superpro Tension Strut/Caster Bushings

12-29-2020, 07:58 AM   #1
TheTriangle325i
Registered
Malaysia
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 325i

Superpro Tension Strut/Caster Bushings

Hello

I recently had the Superpro caster bushings installed for the tension struts. They were set for maximum caster increase (I think adds just under 1 degree). The steering feels a bit more direct and weight has increased slightly, most noticeably in turns. Turn is a tad better. Ride is the same, no noise detected. This is compared to tension struts that had done 20000km. Overall I would say better than before though not a night and day difference. I couldn't find much reviews on this product (I did read about failure for the camber/control arm bushings here & in F30 forums) so I thought I would share my experience.

I'm in Malaysia where the M3 control arms cost way more than the standard arms and the cheaper ebay prices are negated by the shipping/tax, hence why I chose this option.
Appreciate 0