E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Software - Help yourself

04-04-2021, 08:29 AM   #309
ingvaras
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Hi,
Great job collecting all the tools and putting everything in one place!
Maybe someone has CIC HDD image copy? It would be worthwhile to add it to the collection. There is one floating around in the web, but the files are encrypted with password.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2021, 08:35 AM   #310
J0K3R5
Lieutenant
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: BMW

v.4.28.41_PSdZData_Full - get while you can, will be remove for storage space when needed. 144Gb file size

added
      04-04-2021, 08:40 AM   #311
J0K3R5
Lieutenant
Vatican City State
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingvaras View Post
Hi,
Great job collecting all the tools and putting everything in one place!
Maybe someone has CIC HDD image copy? It would be worthwhile to add it to the collection. There is one floating around in the web, but the files are encrypted with password.
The version I found had a statement put out

UPDATE : Sorry guys but many members report an error in the files so I deleted it for now , when I manage to get another CIC I will make another clone and share it again .
      04-06-2021, 09:43 PM   #312
Savage_Doze
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i e90

Pure gold. Thanks for that massive collection.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2021, 08:30 PM   #313
Maxmil982
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 e60 535i xDrive

Ista standalone installer

Hello, I’m using the standalone installer for ista d. Right before it started installing it asked me to “select interface type” the choices were something like edibas, icom/enet local area network (selected by default) and several other I forgot.... I changed it to the last option which was “icom/enet direct connection” is this correct? I will be using a kdcan USB adapter for my 2010 e60, if this wasn’t the correct choice will I be able to change it once the installer finishes?

Last edited by Maxmil982; 04-09-2021 at 08:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2021, 11:57 AM   #314
Savage_Doze
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmil982 View Post
Hello, I’m using the standalone installer for ista d. Right before it started installing it asked me to “select interface type” the choices were something like edibas, icom/enet local area network (selected by default) and several other I forgot.... I changed it to the last option which was “icom/enet direct connection” is this correct? I will be using a kdcan USB adapter for my 2010 e60, if this wasn’t the correct choice will I be able to change it once the installer finishes?
I am new to coding and to my knowledge it's a no no. Icom/Enet are different than kdcan which uses com ports. Select edibas and configure it for kdcan from edibas manager. Also check edibas.ini and obd.ini that ports are configured ok.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2021, 12:01 PM   #315
Mircea
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 325i E92 N53 M-Sport

Anyone know if the XHP gearbox remaps can be found anywhere?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2021, 03:48 PM   #316
Unspec
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Anyone know if the XHP gearbox remaps can be found anywhere?
Right here:

https://shop.rbttuning.com/

Appreciate 0
      04-13-2021, 08:34 AM   #317
browny23
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw 330D

great collection of software thanks guys i look forward to using some on my new e90
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2021, 02:38 PM   #318
J0K3R5
Lieutenant
Vatican City State
Rep

ISTA_v4.28.42. - Sedoy Standalone

added
      04-17-2021, 09:57 PM   #319
Bmw_Crazy
First Lieutenant
Mozambique
Rep
Drives: Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0K3R5 View Post
ISTA_v4.28.42. - Sedoy Standalone

added

Hi J0K3R5
The Unofficial BMW tools patch is corrupt not working ...
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2021, 09:32 PM   #320
penfold2105
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW 430d M Performance

Quote:
View post on imgur.com

Mega Account : https://mega.nz/#F!0l5XkCja!hhmwooDMxmL52IOw8P9ZDg

Its worth just buying a PRO LITE plan for one month.
Mega has a 5gb limit for non members, but there is a work around.

https://github.com/tonikelope/megabasterd

Diagnostic Software for the diagnosis and programming of BMW models.

Exx- Series
  • Interface = K+DCAN Cable (OBDII to USB) or ICOM
  • ECU Data Files = SP-Daten
  • NCS Expert = Coding Software
  • WinKFP = Programming (Flashing) Software
  • EDIABAS = Low-Level ECU Communication Software used by NCS Expert & WinKFP

Fxx- / Ixx- / Gxx-Series, Mini, & Rolls-Royce:
  • Interface = ENET Cable (OBDII to RJ45 Ethernet) or ICOM
  • ECU Data Files = PSdZData
  • E-Sys = Coding Software
  • E-Sys = Programming (Flashing) Software

ICOM
  • ICOM A: main interface
  • ICOM B: adapter for programming multimedia in E series
  • ICOM C: adapter for old BMW with round 20 pin diagnostic plug
  • ICOM D: adapter for motorcycles

Additional Dealership Level Software

ISTA+ (AKA Rheingold or ISTA-D)
  • DIAGNOSTICS for All Vehicles
  • PROGRAMMING for F/I/G/RR & MINI, but requires an ICOM

ISTA-P
  • PROGRAMMING traditionally for all chassis, but is being phased out by August 2017, except for legacy E-series.
  • Replacement ECU's must be NEW

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
  • Windows 7-10 Computer
  • ISTA+: 25 GB Installation + > 2 GB free space to run (Diagnostics Only).
  • Additional ~ 100 GB SDP & ICOM to program (Excludes E-series)
  • ISTA-P: 80 GB Installation
  • At least a processor with 2 cores and 2.2 GHz
  • At least 3 GB RAM

What type of Cable Do I Need for my car?

K-Line Cable
For model years 2000-2007, using K-Line USB cable connecting to the car through 16 pins OBD port inside the car.

K-Line Cable Set
For model year's 1997-2007, using K-Line cable and 16-20 pin OBD adapter when round 20 pin OBD port can be found under cars bonnet on the inner wing. (This 20 pin adapter is not ADS so will have limited support for ADS equipped models, i.e. E36).

D-Can Cable
For model year's 2000-2010+, using D-Can USB cable for 2007-2018 and using supplied 16-16 pin K-Line adapter for model years 2000-2007. (D-Can cable will work on all E-series models up to 2018 software dependent).

D-Can Cable Set
As Above D-Can cable and adapter but with extra 16-20 pin OBD adapter to support 1997-2000 model years E38 E39 and E46. (This 20 pin adapter is not ADS so will have limited support for ADS equipped models, i.e. E36).

Ethernet Cable
For all new F series models.

Dealership BMW Diagnostic Information System
DIS V57 & BMW Software Service Station (SSS/Progman V32) concern BMW AG, produces a complete diagnostics of all electronic systems of BMW and MINI, contains conclude its database on the device, the composition of the equipment and electrical diagrams of cars BMW and MINI model series from 1985 to 2010.
Reads and clears (erases) the errors, reads the engineering parameters, performs the test actuators indentifitsiruet versions of blocks and their software codes and program control units.

BMW DIS integrated information system BMW TIS.
BMW Technical Information System (TIS), the full BMW service and repair manuals used by BMW dealerships including full technical specifications and torque settings. This package is integrated into BMW DIS V57, allowing correct repair instructions to be found quickly.

BMW Software Service Station
SSS/Progman V32, the platform used by BMW dealerships for programming, individualization and encoding of BMW vehicles.

Dealership BMW Diagnostic System INPA
In addition to engineering functions, INPA also has extensive diagnostic capabilities. The scanner can connect to an ECU of the car, allowing you to read and delete errors, view real-time parameters and to test the actuators to verify the correct operation of this or that of a vehicle unit.
BMW INPA software has a modular architecture, which consists of a module for diagnosis (INPA), encoding module (NCSExpert), a programming module (WinKFP). There is also a compiler diagnostic scripts, which makes it possible to perform as already incorporated into the program diagnostic algorithms, and develop their own.
The scanner also can work with the dealer diagnostic software DIS, installed on VMware.
Scanner INPA K + D-can is used for a full-featured professional diagnostics cars BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce, adaptation units and units, coding, programming. Adapter INPA K + Dcan connected to the car via K-line or CAN-bus data transfer that allows you to work with any electronic control unit of the vehicle.
The diagnostic adapter of the new generation BMW INPA K + DCan enables the work that previously could only be carried out owners of corporate dealer equipment. Full-function diagnostics BMW is now available to you. With an Interface, BMW INPA K + DCan produce you can work on reading/deletion errors on the BMW's any issue, including the latest.
BMW INPA complete with NCSexpert, NFS, Ediabas ToolSet 32 and WinKFP.

BMW WDS V12.0 - BMW Wiring Diagrams
Repair manual BMW WDS included wirings BMW, location relays and fuses in the car, all connectors pinouts, the layout of connectors, blocks and elements, descriptions and kind of all sockets.

BMW KSD
A dealership catalogue contains a clock rate - Electronic record BMW KSD dealer directory provides the norm hours BMW and expert estimates, all series BMW.
In the electronic database of BMW, KSD information is presented since the 60s (114-series). In addition to the rate of hours in the program catalogues packets repair service, a combination of wheels and tires that are recommended to use winter and summer tires.

BMW ETK
Contains the whole range of items offered for sale by BMW Group and is intended to facilitate the retrieval of necessary spare parts (car parts and motorcycle), supplies and accessories. To do this at your disposal a variety of search functions, such as searching by name, by part number, and so on. Also, the system offers detailed information on specific details, as well as the ability to create a so-called parts list of found parts.

Dealership BMW ISTA+ (Rheingold)
The new system diagnostics of cars BMW.
BMW ISTA+ Rheingold (Integrated Service Technical Application Diagnosis ) is the replacement of the diagnostic program BMW ISTA-D version 2.XX. At this time, it comes to the official dealer services. ISTA+ (Rheingold) - Diagnostic software for the diagnosis of all BMW models (E and F-series), MINI and Rolls-Royce. It works with E and F series.
Extras. Information: - Works only with Ediabas 7.3.0.
Works with K-line, K-Dcan, ICOM, ENET, OPS, OPPS and other interfaces that support PassThru (J2534)

Dealership BMW ISTA-P
ISTA-P (Integrated Service Technical Application Programming) - a system of integrated services and software is application software complex ISPI and replaced the old regime Progman. ISTA-P includes data for programming and coding of vehicles. Also, it provides new features that will be needed in the future.
Program for diagnosis and reprogramming of electronic control units of cars BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce.
It works with E-series. For Coding / Programming on E -series Cars.
Works with K-line, K-Dcan, ICOM, OPS, OPPS and other interfaces that support PassThru (J2534)

I CANT OFFER HELP ON HOW TO USE THE PROGRAMS,
AS I ONLY COLLECT THE SOFTWARE TO SHARE.

Thank you for this.

hey does anyone know what software can bypass a CIC emulator for map updates i have no pronblem obtaining th 1b file but i think because the vin is mis match it wont let me update.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2021, 12:19 AM   #321
J0K3R5
Lieutenant
Vatican City State
Rep

ISTA_v4.29.14 - Sedoy Standalone

added
      04-26-2021, 12:55 PM   #322
J0K3R5
Lieutenant
Vatican City State
Rep

v.4.29.11_PSdZData_Full - get while you can, will be remove for storage space when needed. 144Gb file size

v.4.29.11_PSdZData_lite

added
      04-26-2021, 03:39 PM   #323
gjm120
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i, 2021 230i

ISTA D version - newer is better???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
I have ISTA-D version 4.01.21 (Bimmergeeks version).

Am I missing anything by not having one of the later versions? Car is a 2013 E82.

TIA
Any input anyone??
      04-27-2021, 10:52 AM   #324
BrodieH
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW E90 330d Msport

Quote:
View post on imgur.com

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Mega Account :[/COLOR] https://mega.nz/#F!0l5XkCja!hhmwooDMxmL52IOw8P9ZDg[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"]Its worth just buying a [COLOR="Red"]PRO LITE[/COLOR] plan for one month.
Mega has a 5gb limit for non members, but there is a work around.

https://github.com/tonikelope/megabasterd[/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Diagnostic Software for the diagnosis and programming of BMW models.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Exx- Series
  • Interface = K+DCAN Cable (OBDII to USB) or ICOM
  • ECU Data Files = SP-Daten
  • NCS Expert = Coding Software
  • WinKFP = Programming (Flashing) Software
  • EDIABAS = Low-Level ECU Communication Software used by NCS Expert & WinKFP

Fxx- / Ixx- / Gxx-Series, Mini, & Rolls-Royce:
  • Interface = ENET Cable (OBDII to RJ45 Ethernet) or ICOM
  • ECU Data Files = PSdZData
  • E-Sys = Coding Software
  • E-Sys = Programming (Flashing) Software

ICOM
  • ICOM A: main interface
  • ICOM B: adapter for programming multimedia in E series
  • ICOM C: adapter for old BMW with round 20 pin diagnostic plug
  • ICOM D: adapter for motorcycles

Additional Dealership Level Software

ISTA+ (AKA Rheingold or ISTA-D)
  • DIAGNOSTICS for All Vehicles
  • PROGRAMMING for F/I/G/RR & MINI, but requires an ICOM

ISTA-P
  • PROGRAMMING traditionally for all chassis, but is being phased out by August 2017, except for legacy E-series.
  • Replacement ECU's must be NEW

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
  • Windows 7-10 Computer
  • ISTA+: 25 GB Installation + > 2 GB free space to run (Diagnostics Only).
  • Additional ~ 100 GB SDP & ICOM to program (Excludes E-series)
  • ISTA-P: 80 GB Installation
  • At least a processor with 2 cores and 2.2 GHz
  • At least 3 GB RAM

What type of Cable Do I Need for my car?

K-Line Cable
For model years 2000-2007, using K-Line USB cable connecting to the car through 16 pins OBD port inside the car.

K-Line Cable Set
For model year's 1997-2007, using K-Line cable and 16-20 pin OBD adapter when round 20 pin OBD port can be found under cars bonnet on the inner wing. (This 20 pin adapter is not ADS so will have limited support for ADS equipped models, i.e. E36).

D-Can Cable
For model year's 2000-2010+, using D-Can USB cable for 2007-2018 and using supplied 16-16 pin K-Line adapter for model years 2000-2007. (D-Can cable will work on all E-series models up to 2018 software dependent).

D-Can Cable Set
As Above D-Can cable and adapter but with extra 16-20 pin OBD adapter to support 1997-2000 model years E38 E39 and E46. (This 20 pin adapter is not ADS so will have limited support for ADS equipped models, i.e. E36).

Ethernet Cable
For all new F series models.

Dealership BMW Diagnostic Information System
DIS V57 & BMW Software Service Station (SSS/Progman V32) concern BMW AG, produces a complete diagnostics of all electronic systems of BMW and MINI, contains conclude its database on the device, the composition of the equipment and electrical diagrams of cars BMW and MINI model series from 1985 to 2010.
Reads and clears (erases) the errors, reads the engineering parameters, performs the test actuators indentifitsiruet versions of blocks and their software codes and program control units.

BMW DIS integrated information system BMW TIS.
BMW Technical Information System (TIS), the full BMW service and repair manuals used by BMW dealerships including full technical specifications and torque settings. This package is integrated into BMW DIS V57, allowing correct repair instructions to be found quickly.

BMW Software Service Station
SSS/Progman V32, the platform used by BMW dealerships for programming, individualization and encoding of BMW vehicles.

Dealership BMW Diagnostic System INPA
In addition to engineering functions, INPA also has extensive diagnostic capabilities. The scanner can connect to an ECU of the car, allowing you to read and delete errors, view real-time parameters and to test the actuators to verify the correct operation of this or that of a vehicle unit.
BMW INPA software has a modular architecture, which consists of a module for diagnosis (INPA), encoding module (NCSExpert), a programming module (WinKFP). There is also a compiler diagnostic scripts, which makes it possible to perform as already incorporated into the program diagnostic algorithms, and develop their own.
The scanner also can work with the dealer diagnostic software DIS, installed on VMware.
Scanner INPA K + D-can is used for a full-featured professional diagnostics cars BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce, adaptation units and units, coding, programming. Adapter INPA K + Dcan connected to the car via K-line or CAN-bus data transfer that allows you to work with any electronic control unit of the vehicle.
The diagnostic adapter of the new generation BMW INPA K + DCan enables the work that previously could only be carried out owners of corporate dealer equipment. Full-function diagnostics BMW is now available to you. With an Interface, BMW INPA K + DCan produce you can work on reading/deletion errors on the BMW's any issue, including the latest.
BMW INPA complete with NCSexpert, NFS, Ediabas ToolSet 32 and WinKFP.

BMW WDS V12.0 - BMW Wiring Diagrams
Repair manual BMW WDS included wirings BMW, location relays and fuses in the car, all connectors pinouts, the layout of connectors, blocks and elements, descriptions and kind of all sockets.

BMW KSD
A dealership catalogue contains a clock rate - Electronic record BMW KSD dealer directory provides the norm hours BMW and expert estimates, all series BMW.
In the electronic database of BMW, KSD information is presented since the 60s (114-series). In addition to the rate of hours in the program catalogues packets repair service, a combination of wheels and tires that are recommended to use winter and summer tires.

BMW ETK
Contains the whole range of items offered for sale by BMW Group and is intended to facilitate the retrieval of necessary spare parts (car parts and motorcycle), supplies and accessories. To do this at your disposal a variety of search functions, such as searching by name, by part number, and so on. Also, the system offers detailed information on specific details, as well as the ability to create a so-called parts list of found parts.

Dealership BMW ISTA+ (Rheingold)
The new system diagnostics of cars BMW.
BMW ISTA+ Rheingold (Integrated Service Technical Application Diagnosis ) is the replacement of the diagnostic program BMW ISTA-D version 2.XX. At this time, it comes to the official dealer services. ISTA+ (Rheingold) - Diagnostic software for the diagnosis of all BMW models (E and F-series), MINI and Rolls-Royce. It works with E and F series.
Works with K-line, K-Dcan, ICOM, ENET, OPS, OPPS and other interfaces that support PassThru (J2534)

Dealership BMW ISTA-P
ISTA-P (Integrated Service Technical Application Programming) - a system of integrated services and software is application software complex ISPI and replaced the old regime Progman. ISTA-P includes data for programming and coding of vehicles. Also, it provides new features that will be needed in the future.
Program for diagnosis and reprogramming of electronic control units of cars BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce.
It works with E-series. For Coding / Programming on E -series Cars.
Works with K-line, K-Dcan, ICOM, OPS, OPPS and other interfaces that support PassThru (J2534)

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]I CANT OFFER HELP ON HOW TO USE THE PROGRAMS,
AS I ONLY COLLECT THE SOFTWARE TO SHARE.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Thanks, very helpful
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2021, 09:10 PM   #325
Jcvarela00
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 325 E92

Appreciate 0
      04-29-2021, 07:05 PM   #326
tomasis
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e91 325i 2007

hi where can i find networktool and loader v32 aka beemerboy88? itd be great as i need for configuring inpa-p plus k-dcan.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2021, 12:58 PM   #327
chrissyw
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 320d M Sport

I wonder if someone can help with an issue I have with my E90. The option to reset the engine adaption values in INPA 5.0.6 and ISTA 4.28.42 isn't showing.

Is there a certain version I need to use?
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2021, 10:11 PM   #328
bandook
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

So I've installed the last couple versions from Mega, but I'm having a weird issue. ISTA will only connect to my car once then stops seeing my car if I try connecting again. I think with 4.29 I was able to connect several times. Sometimes if I reinstall it will connect again...once. Tried with firewall off. I'm now downloading the torrent version hoping it works better. Using Windows 10 of course. It's seems like something is getting blocked for some reason and I can't figure it out. F30 335i with enet cable.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2021, 11:10 AM   #329
J0K3R5
Lieutenant
Vatican City State
Rep

ISTA_v4.29.15 - Sedoy Standalone

added
      05-06-2021, 08:08 PM   #330
bluewater328
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 bluewater 328i LCI sedan

Quote:
ISTA_v4.29.15 - Sedoy Standalone

added
Curious, are there advantages to certain versions? Notice you're posting some that are older versions lately.
Appreciate 0