E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > front bumper is done :)

04-21-2011, 09:47 AM   #45
tha_good_life
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X6MC

Garage List
2021 BMW X6MC  [10.00]
2010 BMW M3  [8.68]
sorry to hear.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 10:05 AM   #46
thwgw24
Major
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: RB PWRED E90 N54 6MT

Garage List
07' E90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WU99WU View Post
damn son! decided to just get the car painted huh! looks reall nice, what color is that like a pearl metallic white? gotta check it out in person! what do i do with this roll of matte white that's been in my garage for like 6months! lolz.

mark
wrap mine for free!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daheechang View Post
hey guys,
sorry for lack of updates. two days ago, my year old dog got hit by a car and died. he was more than my dog, and more than the cliche of my best friend. he saved my life. i suffered through deep depression for quite some time and since he came into my life i was fine. he was my only son, and my only baby. i'm struggling with his loss right now and the pain is beyond words. i wont bore any of you with the sap but i dont think pics will be up anytime soon. i apologize and thank you all for the kind comments.

Andrew
sorry to hear that Andrew. I have a dog myself and I totally understand what your dog meant to you.