E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Lordy, There are tapes!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-26-2018, 09:20 PM   #111
Real Dodger
On Ceti Alpha V
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
2584
Rep
3,249
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Frisco

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
Ya gotta plug it in first!
She may prefer battery operated
__________________
Musica est etiam magna Si tu es vetulae
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2018, 10:42 PM   #112
schoy
Captain
420
Rep
606
Posts

Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Hmmm, interesting ...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/26/politics/michael-cohen-donald-trump-june-2016-meeting-knowledge/index.html
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2018, 10:59 PM   #113
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3274
Rep
5,470
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
Well, we all knew this anyway. Doesn't really matter. Lying is not a crime in itself. Last time I checked Pinocchio didn't serve a day.
__________________
2013 335i Msport Black sapphire/Coral red. JB4. MHD. VRSF DP, ER CP, Dinan Shockware. VRSF 12mm/15mm spacers. Cobra dashcam. Various codings.
Last car: 2011 335i Msport. JB4. Vrsf CP
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2018, 08:44 AM   #114
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
794
Rep
3,658
Posts

Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
Well, we all knew this anyway. Doesn't really matter. Lying is not a crime in itself. Last time I checked Pinocchio didn't serve a day.
It's quite the time we live in when the president of the US lies constantly and the attitude is just 'doesn't matter'
Appreciate 5
jgoens3274.00
Zlaatan521.00

      07-27-2018, 10:25 AM   #115
hooligan_clt
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_clt's Avatar
1262
Rep
1,391
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
It's quite the time we live in when the president of the US lies constantly and the attitude is just 'doesn't matter'
True. This President, far more than any other, has blatantly lied and we (as a society) continue to just excuse it away.

Surprising and saddening at the same time.

Appreciate 2
Lups9365.50
jgoens3274.00

      07-27-2018, 11:51 AM   #116
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3274
Rep
5,470
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
It's quite the time we live in when the president of the US lies constantly and the attitude is just 'doesn't matter'
You have to agree, there is a portion of the public, forum, swamp and congress that think this is not that bad or else action would be taken. When I say it doesn't matter, the meaning is that nothing will be different. Basically, this is the norm.
__________________
2013 335i Msport Black sapphire/Coral red. JB4. MHD. VRSF DP, ER CP, Dinan Shockware. VRSF 12mm/15mm spacers. Cobra dashcam. Various codings.
Last car: 2011 335i Msport. JB4. Vrsf CP
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2018, 01:34 PM   #117
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
794
Rep
3,658
Posts

Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
You have to agree, there is a portion of the public, forum, swamp and congress that think this is not that bad or else action would be taken. When I say it doesn't matter, the meaning is that nothing will be different. Basically, this is the norm.
I love it that we refer to the government as the swamp now. Good times.
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2018, 01:39 PM   #118
bbbbmw
Major General
2014
Rep
5,649
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

We are 7 days after this thread was started (BREAKING NEWS!!), and there's still nothing emerging from this...

But - something else happened during this week, that merits coverage:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna895126
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 1
scostu755.50

      07-27-2018, 01:55 PM   #119
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
2707
Rep
10,633
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

^ Well, Watergate.

I'm showing 36 threads on page 1.
10 are Bad Trump threads from Finland and Canada. Weeeee.
If Jim Carey paints more pictures maybe, just maybe, more of those power packed threads will appear. Maybe a Trump picked his nose montage bonus thread with paparazzi from a shrub pics!

Where the days are longer and the nights are stronger than moonshine.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2018, 02:11 PM   #120
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3274
Rep
5,470
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
We are 7 days after this thread was started (BREAKING NEWS!!), and there's still nothing emerging from this...

But - something else happened during this week, that merits coverage:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna895126
That is a good thing--and on the backside, did we have to give up anything. It was an agreement after all. Usually, there is something they want.
__________________
2013 335i Msport Black sapphire/Coral red. JB4. MHD. VRSF DP, ER CP, Dinan Shockware. VRSF 12mm/15mm spacers. Cobra dashcam. Various codings.
Last car: 2011 335i Msport. JB4. Vrsf CP
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2018, 02:55 PM   #121
hooligan_clt
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_clt's Avatar
1262
Rep
1,391
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Charlotte, NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
We are 7 days after this thread was started (BREAKING NEWS!!), and there's still nothing emerging from this...

But - something else happened during this week, that merits coverage:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna895126
That is, inarguably, a good thing!
Appreciate 1
bbbbmw2014.00

      07-27-2018, 03:11 PM   #122
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
DETRoadster's Avatar
2491
Rep
1,636
Posts

Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
It's quite the time we live in when the president of the US lies constantly and the attitude is just 'doesn't matter because HRC and Obama'
Here ya go, FTFY.
Appreciate 1
      07-29-2018, 10:45 PM   #123
irishbimmer
Captain
425
Rep
739
Posts

Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^ Well, Watergate.

I'm showing 36 threads on page 1.
10 are Bad Trump threads from Finland and Canada. Weeeee.
If Jim Carey paints more pictures maybe, just maybe, more of those power packed threads will appear. Maybe a Trump picked his nose montage bonus thread with paparazzi from a shrub pics!

Where the days are longer and the nights are stronger than moonshine.
Jim Carey is busy...he is painting a picture of you giving me the $150 gift card for our bet. By the way, I look much better than you!!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST