E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Searching for my old car in the Brentwood, TN (Williamson County) area.

06-12-2019, 12:39 PM   #1
BeastMode335i
Maximus Decimus Meridius
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Searching for my old car in the Brentwood, TN (Williamson County) area.

So long story short.. I traded my old E92 in a few years ago at BMW of Fort Myers, FL and got my F30 335i.. Well now I want to build a little project car and I figured maybe I'd search for my old E92 and just use that.. Well, I did the Carfax search, and that narrowed it down to being registered in Brentwood Tennessee. I saw that it was sold in March from Jim Kennedy's Auto Sales, but as luck may have it, Jim Kennedy retired and his business is no longer around.. I called LubePro's in Smyrna as they were also on the list, but they said they need a tag number and I only have the VIN...

There's a driver protection act where DMV's won't provide any info, as I tried that as well, but it was a pretty modified E92 and I doubt some old lady bought it, so I'm hoping someone on here may know somebody that knows somebody, as I'd be interested in purchasing it back..

Pics for reference

Thank you!!

Last edited by BeastMode335i; 06-12-2019 at 12:47 PM..
Appreciate 0