E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Bluetooth and aux/usb not working

05-23-2019, 03:54 AM   #1
saul101
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 2011 325d

Bluetooth and aux/usb not working

Hi everyone So recently brought e90 2011 lci 325d coupe.
When buying the car I didn't check the Bluetooth or aux or usb was working as I cared more about the engine noises that sorta stuff. I brought from a dealer Lexus dealer garage as they took the car in as a part x exchange.

So when I got home from buying the car I tried to connect my phone and to the cars Bluetooth and it saying 'please wait..' so I waited for about 20minutes and nothing happened I then tried the aux and the nothing I cannot play music through the aux and the aux volume is stuck on the lowest setting and won't let you changed it. The usb is getting power as it can changed my iPhone XS Max but will not play music through it.

I did bit research online and the found out about module under the boot carpet I looked and it was very wet so took back to the dealer and then they replaced it for new module. I believe I have the Combox module which is right one for my year of car.

I found many other threads online but none with a solution to this problem. I've tried to update the drive via usb but my car acts like there not even a usb in the armrest with the file on it when I got to update it.
Appreciate 0