E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Navi screen does not autoboot

07-25-2019, 02:39 AM   #1
CPHAM93
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i E93

Navi screen does not autoboot

Hey guys, I have an issue with the navigation screen not automatically booting on startup. Everything works like the radio and stuff and if you hard reset the system holding down the volume and both eject buttons it turns on the screen. I just wanted to know what was causing this and if there was a way to fix it.
      08-19-2019, 08:09 PM   #2
Fantastipotamus
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 Vert DCT

Hey CPHAM93, I have an ‘08 135i with the same system, and it sounds like your CCC unit is on the fritz. I’ve got my CCC unit out with these guys; http://www.bmwlogicseven.com/?page_id=4123

I’d sent my screen to them the first time, but they tried it and determined that wasn’t the issue, so I just sent my CCC to them today. They were pretty responsive, both via text and email (and I spoke with the guy for a bit too).

Generally speaking, the CCC is not a huge pain to get out, and the car should run without it.
Appreciate 0