E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > E91s For Sale

01-23-2019, 02:51 PM   #1629
4 Doors
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi (E90)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfaust View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSI View Post
Thanks for sharing this. Went over first thing the next day and put a deposit on it. Picked it up earlier this week and couldn't be happier. Wish it had the sport seats, but otherwise pleased with the build and the PO's were a pleasure to work with.
Congratulations!

Current: 2011 E91 328i M-Sport Touring
Past: 2008 E90 335xi
1996 E36 328i Sport
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2019, 03:55 PM   #1630
CSI
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11e91 & 13e70d

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfaust View Post
Thanks for sharing this. Went over first thing the next day and put a deposit on it. Picked it up earlier this week and couldn't be happier. Wish it had the sport seats, but otherwise pleased with the build and the PO's were a pleasure to work with.
Glad to hear it worked out. Congrats.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2019, 04:56 PM   #1631
brads2002
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 Wagon

Great color! Congrats
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2019, 09:49 AM   #1632
RNByrd3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2006 330i 6 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by triax37 View Post
M3 exterior conversion:

2007 E91 l Automatic l Silver Exterior, Gray Interior l 107k miles l $12k (I'm pricing it without the BBS)

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto...800333581.html
Can you hold this for about 6 months?! 😬
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2019, 09:53 AM   #1633
RNByrd3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2006 330i 6 speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNByrd3 View Post
Quote:
M3 exterior conversion:

2007 E91 l Automatic l Silver Exterior, Gray Interior l 107k miles l $12k (I'm pricing it without the BBS)

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto...800333581.html
Can you hold this for about 6 months?! 😬
Dang, did you sell it already?! I knew it would go fast, but...
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2019, 02:19 PM   #1634
triax37
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 F31, 2014 F15, 2002 M3

Quote:

I just found it on craigslist - not my car. Good looking wagon!
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2019, 04:18 PM   #1635
BlueM3Wagon
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 e91

Quote:
Quote:

I just found it on craigslist - not my car. Good looking wagon!
@Sco Cuddie that you?! Hope the new project goes well, sad to see you leave the conversion hunt!!

Follow on Instagram: BlueM3wagon
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2019, 09:11 PM   #1636
Sco Cuddie
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaellcoates View Post
@Sco Cuddie that you?! Hope the new project goes well, sad to see you leave the conversion hunt!!
Yes, this is my wagon, and yes, I got a bunch of offers fast. A nice, fellow forum member, was the first to come by and take a look, and we were able to agree on a price.

Car hasn't sold officially, but he seems very serious. Hopefully his future plans for the car will be documented on the forums cause it should be awesome.

If, for whatever reason, the sale falls thru, I'll re-post it on CL and on this thread.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2019, 03:49 AM   #1637
redEYEjedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 / F31 / E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco Cuddie View Post
Quote:
Yes, this is my wagon, and yes, I got a bunch of offers fast. A nice, fellow forum member, was the first to come by and take a look, and we were able to agree on a price.

Car hasn't sold officially, but he seems very serious. Hopefully his future plans for the car will be documented on the forums cause it should be awesome.

If, for whatever reason, the sale falls thru, I'll re-post it on CL and on this thread.
Personally felt you underpriced the car but that's just me. Decent color change would be 6k+ and parts and body would be another 4K+ for quality work. I know you DIY'd the conversion since I saw what you did from the hard Motorsport bolt on kit.. but still. Literally giving the car away for peanuts after. Kudos to you for that 👌🏼
      01-25-2019, 08:32 PM   #1638
Sco Cuddie
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by redEYEjedi View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Personally felt you underpriced the car but that's just me. Decent color change would be 6k+ and parts and body would be another 4K+ for quality work. I know you DIY'd the conversion since I saw what you did from the hard Motorsport bolt on kit.. but still. Literally giving the car away for peanuts after. Kudos to you for that 👌🏼
You would be even more shocked to know what the agreed upon price was, and how much extra parts are going along with it lol.

In all honesty, the price was right for a quick sale, which is what I was after. While I am not desperate to sell it, the potentially move to Hawaii can happen anytime and suddenly, and it was best to sell it sooner then later.

Plus, it's going to, what seems like, someone that will take care of it, and continue the build journey with it.

Next up is to sell the F80. Anyone interested?
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2019, 08:37 PM   #1639
redEYEjedi
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: G05 / F31 / E91

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You would be even more shocked to know what the agreed upon price was, and how much extra parts are going along with it lol.

In all honesty, the price was right for a quick sale, which is what I was after. While I am not desperate to sell it, the potentially move to Hawaii can happen anytime and suddenly, and it was best to sell it sooner then later.

Plus, it's going to, what seems like, someone that will take care of it, and continue the build journey with it.

You'll take a bath on it, but Carmax is the quickest and easiest way to cash out. If it came to that..

So.. sounds like you're down to give away those 20" LMs right??? 2k shipped immediately! Jk.. No point keeping them if you have no cars 😂
      01-26-2019, 01:10 AM   #1640
Sco Cuddie
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You'll take a bath on it, but Carmax is the quickest and easiest way to cash out. If it came to that..

So.. sounds like you're down to give away those 20" LMs right??? 2k shipped immediately! Jk.. No point keeping them if you have no cars 😂
2k if you pick them up... being serious too
Appreciate 1
      01-26-2019, 10:18 AM   #1641
vilord
Major
Rep
Drives: E91, Tundra, TT, SV650

Garage List
And off she goes again!
I owned the 2010 for a very short time.
Paid $6100 including taxes, added combox for bluetooth, front brakes, oil filter housing gasket, belt tensioner, battery, oil change, and about 25 hours of DIY labor and reprogramming, and had BMW do all the recalls.

Probably into it about $6900 plus labor if you want to count that.

Sold to yoyoguy2 for less than that, but hopefully he feels that he got a decent price, and more importantly I hope it is reliable and lasts him well!
My 2007 is in much worse shape, heh.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2019, 11:00 AM   #1642
brads2002
Second Lieutenant
Rep

For you 5er guys. This looks like a nice one. Run fast.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...CALERTSEMLSRCH
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2019, 06:43 PM   #1643
mirzan54
Troublemaker
Rep
Drives: e92 e61 n54

Quote:
Originally Posted by brads2002 View Post
For this that interested in this wagon. Be alarmed that it's a salvage title.
Notice that the front bumper has PDC, but the the does not have the pdc button in the center console, nor is it equipped with pdc from
Factory. Check the back bumper, no pdc.

Ask me how I know about this car
      01-26-2019, 07:13 PM   #1644
brads2002
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Ah that stinks. Sweet build.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2019, 08:52 PM   #1645
4 Doors
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi (E90)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335xi  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirzan54 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brads2002 View Post
For this that interested in this wagon. Be alarmed that it's a salvage title.
Notice that the front bumper has PDC, but the the does not have the pdc button in the center console, nor is it equipped with pdc from
Factory. Check the back bumper, no pdc.

Ask me how I know about this car
I was about to call and schedule a test drive: 6-speed manual, N54, 2010 last year of 5er wagon, and M-Sport, and color combo!...then saw the CarFax and AutoCheck...salvage title/rebuilt.

Thanks for the heads up! I thought my time had finally come, I was only a few hours away. Oh well, one will pop-up. Plus my wife wants us to have another automatic.

Current: 2011 E91 328i M-Sport Touring
Past: 2008 E90 335xi
1996 E36 328i Sport
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2019, 03:27 PM   #1646
dakine_surf
Captain
Rep
Drives: TiAg e91, r53 Cooper S, e28 M5

WTB: Auto e91

Hey guys, just registered since I have been spending a lot of time over here and wanted to reach out. I posted a WTB in the for sale but figured I would say Hi to this thread.

I'm not new to BMW's but new to the e9X. I was really into e30's, e28's and e34's back in the late 90's through the mid 2000's. Then was really into mini's for a stretch, still have a project r53, but looking for a new DD wagon.

I know this thread is for 6mt cars, but I figured I would throw this out there. I have been searching hard for about 2 months. Let me say that I am not looking for a unicorn... But every time I find one I like it gets bought out from under me or turns out to be not as described. I have a friend at the local dealer keeping an eye out for trade-ins, scouring CL, AT and the like, as well as keeping an eye on these forums.

I am not really picky on much other than I need a clean title, auto, RWD and less than 120K with proper preventative maintenance item addressed (Cooling system, starter, oil pan, etc.)

I just didn't like the way the AWD cars I drove felt, it really felt nose heavy so I ruled them out.

I am in Santa Barbara CA, but I don't mind going north or south a bit for the right car.

Price right now really depends on the car, miles, and history. Trying to keep it around $8k more or less.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2019, 06:07 PM   #1647
ramp
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E91, Lemans Blue

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Enjoy the Hunter. It took me over a year and a half, ended up finding one at a local BMW dealer 35 miles from home. Missed quit a few along the way.
Appreciate 1
      01-27-2019, 09:19 PM   #1648
dakine_surf
Captain
Rep
Drives: TiAg e91, r53 Cooper S, e28 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramp View Post
Enjoy the Hunter. It took me over a year and a half, ended up finding one at a local BMW dealer 35 miles from home. Missed quit a few along the way.
Well, that's what I fear, I need an automatic in the next few months, so might have to settle on a sedan. I am having a few surgeries and won't be able to shift myself for at least a year.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2019, 09:23 PM   #1649
E91WAG3N
Wagon Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: E39, E91, E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakine_surf View Post
Well, that's what I fear, I need an automatic in the next few months, so might have to settle on a sedan. I am having a few surgeries and won't be able to shift myself for at least a year.
Keep your eye on the SF Bay Area, wagons tend to be more plentiful there versus down in LA and San Diego. Plenty of stuff in the teens but sub $10k might be tough. Good luck!
Appreciate 2
      01-28-2019, 10:09 PM   #1650
SeattleLSB
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 X5, M50I

New Lurker! Looking to get into the Estate/Wagon game! Would prefer LCI! Willing to travel!

Prefer RWD, Black or Saddle or any interior color that has black carpet.

Open to auto or manual

Prefer comfort access,heated seats and xenon

Last edited by SeattleLSB; 01-30-2019 at 12:30 AM..
Appreciate 0