Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > America's Tire -- Free Tire Repair?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

06-23-2015, 04:37 PM   #1
SSW
I Can't Drive 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i (E90)

Garage List
America's Tire -- Free Tire Repair?

Pardon me if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but did you guys know that America's Tire does FREE tire repairs?

Caught a nail in a rear tire and took the tire to my local America's Tire shop today and was told that the plug/patch to fix the puncture was FREE and that they would also re-balance the tire for FREE on top of that.

That was news to me and perhaps it will be to others here as well. I remember paying for a tire repair at this America's Tire shop before, so this is apparently a new policy.

The "advisor" who loaded the tire back into my FJ even asked me what pressure I wanted in tire and also asked if I wanted him to bag the tire before putting it back in my car. This "quality service" is new to me at America's Tire.

I've been buying all of my new tires from Tire Rack and having them installed by a local BMW specialty shop. Don't think I'll stop doing this but kudos to America's Tire for this service.

Last edited by SSW; 06-23-2015 at 04:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2015, 04:45 PM   #2
AceOnShake
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

I learned about this about 10 years ago...lol
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2015, 05:35 PM   #3
speedracer2169
Rep
Drives: 07 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSW View Post
Pardon me if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but did you guys know that America's Tire does FREE tire repairs?

Caught a nail in a rear tire and took the tire to my local America's Tire shop today and was told that the plug/patch to fix the puncture was FREE and that they would also re-balance the tire for FREE on top of that.

That was news to me and perhaps it will be to others here as well. I remember paying for a tire repair at this America's Tire shop before, so this is apparently a new policy.

The "advisor" who loaded the tire back into my FJ even asked me what pressure I wanted in tire and also asked if I wanted him to bag the tire before putting it back in my car. This "quality service" is new to me at America's Tire.

I've been buying all of my new tires from Tire Rack and having them installed by a local BMW specialty shop. Don't think I'll stop doing this but kudos to America's Tire for this service.
Company Policy is that flat repairs are free regardless where the tires where purchased from however, be mindful of certain things like they will not repair or inflate any tire that is more than 10 years old, any punctures within 1/2" of the sidewall are not repairable, and there are certain run-flat tires that are not allowed to be repaired. And it's both America's Tire Co or Discount Tire Co.
Appreciate 0
      06-23-2015, 07:15 PM   #4
SSW
I Can't Drive 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i (E90)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOnShake View Post
I learned about this about 10 years ago...lol
I'm pretty sure that I paid them for a repair before but whatever. It was news to me. Maybe it will be to someone else as well.
      06-24-2015, 03:46 PM   #5
techwhiz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i Sedan - Arctic

They want your business.
I buy my tires from them exclusively.
I like the certificates.

I recently trashed a set of Forgestar wheels.
When I went to have my new Apex wheels installed they looked at the repaired Forgestar I was removing and asked if the tire was on the wheel when it was trashed?

I told them yes.
Advisor immediately ordered me two new tires for the front, even allowed me to change sizes from a 235 to a 245 since the new wheels were wider.

I have used the replacement certificates on more than one occasion.
Arctic Metallic\CF Splitters, Spoiler, Mirror Covers\LED Tails\LSD\Tinted\Coded\Apex Square SM10-19"\LED Angel Eyes\Gloss Black Grill\Integrated V1 & Galaxy Tab\M-Performance Brakes\Cobb Tuned\xHP Flash\Resonator Removed and -> is your friend.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2015, 05:57 AM   #6
Nar
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i 6MT

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Ordered a set of MPSS from them yesterday, I guess I made a good decision because I chose them over Tire Rack, and Pep Boys!
      06-26-2015, 06:39 PM   #7
techwhiz
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i Sedan - Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarekN54 View Post
Ordered a set of MPSS from them yesterday, I guess I made a good decision because I chose them over Tire Rack, and Pep Boys!
You made a better decision. You also can't save any money going anywhere else because they match prices from those other places.
Arctic Metallic\CF Splitters, Spoiler, Mirror Covers\LED Tails\LSD\Tinted\Coded\Apex Square SM10-19"\LED Angel Eyes\Gloss Black Grill\Integrated V1 & Galaxy Tab\M-Performance Brakes\Cobb Tuned\xHP Flash\Resonator Removed and -> is your friend.
Appreciate 0