E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > WTB: e92 rear M-tech M-sport bumper

03-18-2017, 10:38 PM   #1
Helio324
Private
Rep
Drives: 13' BMW m6, 15' Mercedes S550

WTB: e92 rear M-tech M-sport bumper

WTB: e92 M-tech M-sport rear bumper

I just bought a quad exhaust CF diffuser for this bumper and just need the actual bumper lol.

Highly prefer jet black

Cash ready!

Just throwing this out there, but has anyone cut out and modified the stock regular non-sport bumper to fit the diffuser?
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2017, 03:08 PM   #2
danperson1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: EB 2013 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helio324 View Post
WTB: e92 M-tech M-sport rear bumper

I just bought a quad exhaust CF diffuser for this bumper and just need the actual bumper lol.

Highly prefer jet black

Cash ready!

Just throwing this out there, but has anyone cut out and modified the stock regular non-sport bumper to fit the diffuser?
hey man, just went through the same thing. I think you would be much better off getting the msport rear instead of making modifications to the stock bumper.

I tried buying a used one on here but waited months with no luck...

I found mine in the sponsor classifieds section advertising msport rear bumpers, got mine painted and shipped for around $675, install was $75 at a local shop
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2017, 03:49 PM   #3
Helio324
Private
Rep
Drives: 13' BMW m6, 15' Mercedes S550

Quote:
Originally Posted by danperson1 View Post
hey man, just went through the same thing. I think you would be much better off getting the msport rear instead of making modifications to the stock bumper.

I tried buying a used one on here but waited months with no luck...

I found mine in the sponsor classifieds section advertising msport rear bumpers, got mine painted and shipped for around $675, install was $75 at a local shop
Could you link me to that listing? All the ones Ive searched is 495 and thats before paint and shipping
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2017, 08:11 PM   #4
Whathedunks
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Could you link me to that listing? All the ones Ive searched is 495 and thats before paint and shipping
Ditto. In for the link also!
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2017, 09:39 PM   #5
danperson1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: EB 2013 335i xDrive

Quote:
Hey guys, I went back to find the link, but when you click on it it just says this item is no longer active. I attached a picture of the listing I am talking about, it was from Tunerstock.

By the way, I was wrong about the price, it was actually a little over $700 painted and shipped.

Anyway, I would still consider continuing to check that sponsor marketplace forum as I see some come up for sale there every couple of months.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1