E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > For Sale - E93 - 330D msport highline Low mileage - no previous owners -12 Month MOT

11-10-2021, 05:29 AM   #1
tomgrey
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: e93, M sport, 269 alloys

For Sale - E93 - 330D msport highline Low mileage - no previous owners -12 Month MOT

I am very reluctantly selling my E93. I have owned the car from new but recently I get so little time to use it,
that I feel it would be right for someone else to have the car and enjoy it as much as I do, but more often.
Last year, as supported by the MOTs, it did only than 1,200 miles and the year before just 2,000.
I am a non smoker and no one has ever smoked in the car.

The car was first registered in December 2009 and is on a 59 plate. It comes complete with original BMW folders and paperwork. 2 keys.
I have enjoyed being a fussy bugger when it comes to looking after it. I have also enjoyed some really fantastic road trips.
The car has been to France, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Belgium and Germany and is totally brilliant.
It is such a joy to drive a fast car, with the top down and sun shining on quiet European roads, especially France.
The mileage now is just under 65,000. I specified the car and it has everything that I wanted.
Almost every extra plus it has best BMW sound system available, keyless entry, 269 BMW performance alloys
(because the 229 wheels had a reputation of cracking)
extended luggage pack, wind deflector and so on.
I still have the original invoice with all extras listed. So please check pictures for complete schedule of options.
The list price was £48,000.
The car is arctic white with black Dakota leather interior and dark wood. Best colour option (IMHO).
The interior is like new. The steering wheel has gear change paddles. The rear seats have probably only been used twice and there
has always been a picnic blanket over the back seat. The seat leather has been regularly cleaned and condition with Gliptone.
The boot has been carefully looked after and is immaculate.
The car is washed almost weekly with Autoglym pre-wash and conditioner followed by another wash and wax.
Most often waxed using Meguirs liquid gold.
The car has been serviced by BMW and the service list is shown in the pictures.
In recent years with the low mileage all that has been required is oil changes.
The last BMW inspection document is included in pictures with this post.
The roof mechanism has been faultless and works like new. See video uploaded.
As the car has keyless entry the roof can be raised and lowered remotely.
The roof rubbers are treated regularly with the special conditioner and the joints lubricated with the right products. No leaks.
If you have any questions please let me know. Anyone that wants one of these cars is likely to buy this one after seeing it.
You will have to look far and wide to find a better example and of course, the Arctic white and black Dakota leather are the best option.
12 Month MOT with no advisories.
Price is difficult as there are very few for sale. But £10,500 seems about right. But open to offers.
Video of comfort access - remote roof open/close
Attached Images

Last edited by tomgrey; 12-10-2021 at 06:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2021, 05:42 AM   #2
tomgrey
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep

Photos to support previous post E93 sale

Please see attached.I have many other photos so please just ask.
Attached Images

Last edited by tomgrey; 11-10-2021 at 03:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2021, 08:34 AM   #3
Sukh Singh
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 330d

individual audio is the best sound package in e9x range

looks a lovely car, I'm in the market for 3 series but sadly this is out of my price range

glwts
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2021, 11:35 AM   #4
tomgrey
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep

It has individual sound system.Thanks for the bump.Good luck with your search.