E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > does this log look right??

01-04-2024, 01:17 PM   #1
N54_Sauce
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e90

does this log look right??

calling all that are experienced with tuning and what the logs should look like.

I recently did coils and 2 step colder plugs gapped to .022, new VC and VCG. Oil leak is gone, and cold start misfires as well. Did a smoke test since I had a had a leak, turns out it was the BOV Oring that was crushed. My issue is that the care feels a little sluggish compared to before, only when I first step on it but after like a matter of a second or two it wakes the hell up and goes. So, i did a 3rd pull and logged it, would anyone here be able to look at it and see if there's anything wrong? I would really appreciate it.

car is a 09 335xi single turbo with a gtw3884R .84a/r, 7in intercooler, index 10 injectors, stage 2 lpfp, it was tuned a year ago on 93octane.

if there's any other info you might need please let me know.

thanks in advance!

https://datazap.me/u/n54sauce/3rd-ge...25-26-28-29-30
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2024, 04:43 PM   #2
CarAbuser
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i DCT / E92 335i DCT

For some reason your boost target peaks at 40% pedal position. Also the boost control is off, base is way too far off and PID is maxed out.

If you've gone to the expense of installing a single turbo it would be worth paying a tuner to get it dialled in.
Appreciate 1
      01-04-2024, 04:56 PM   #3
N54_Sauce
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarAbuser View Post
For some reason your boost target peaks at 40% pedal position. Also the boost control is off, base is way too far off and PID is maxed out.

If you've gone to the expense of installing a single turbo it would be worth paying a tuner to get it dialled in.
Yea looks like I’m going to have to retune it, I think for some reason the tune that was up loaded wasn’t the final revision
Appreciate 0