E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Bimmian Customer Service Is Horrible!

11-30-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
blitzkriegF82
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: over yer lawn.

Thumbs down Bimmian Customer Service Is Horrible!

About 2 months ago I bought over $1000 worth of stuff from Bimmian, no problems. After awhile I find that the smoked side blinkers I bought were filling with water every time I washed my car...beside the fact that they also did not fit properly and are, in my opinion, not that smoked in the first placed. I took them off and replaced them with my stock ones, took pictures of the defective blinkers and sent them via email to Bimmian. After about a week with no reply, I call their customer service. They claim not to have received them. So he tells me to email them to him directly and he would take care of it. He being steve@bimmian.com. A couple more days pass...no reply. So I send another email...a few days later, another email. I have sent 4 emails over a 2 week period! This is not how to conduct business. I think they have lost what would have been a good customer...
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2009, 10:45 PM   #2
AlpineG05
hi
Rep
Drives: Alpine White G80 Comp

yeah those led smoked sidemarkers do not fit flush, i decided to sell mine and get my stock sidemarkers tinted.
      12-01-2009, 10:02 AM   #3
Steve@Bimmian
Sales Manager
Rep
Drives: 1-866-423-3799 - ext. 15

Hi MW,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for this issue. The side markers typically fit and in this case, it seems that you may have received a defective pair. The first email that you sent was actually an RMA request and for some reason the pictures that you uploaded did not come through in my system. That is why I requested that you send them to me directly. I do have a specific recollection of your call. After which, I noted on your file that I was waiting for you to send pictures of the side markers before I could take any further action. Since that point, I have not received any further correspondence from you. I have double checked my spam box to ensure that I did not miss an email from you and there is nothing from you.

If you could please send the pictures to steve@bimmian.com I will get this situation resolved for you. Also, to ensure that I get the email, please cc sales@bimmian.com. As you acknowledged above, I can also be reached at 1-866-423-3799 ext. 15, Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. I look forward to your correspondence so we can get this issue resolved for you. Thanks again.

Steve
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #4
blitzkriegF82
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: over yer lawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve@Bimmian View Post
Hi MW,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for this issue. The side markers typically fit and in this case, it seems that you may have received a defective pair. The first email that you sent was actually an RMA request and for some reason the pictures that you uploaded did not come through in my system. That is why I requested that you send them to me directly. I do have a specific recollection of your call. After which, I noted on your file that I was waiting for you to send pictures of the side markers before I could take any further action. Since that point, I have not received any further correspondence from you. I have double checked my spam box to ensure that I did not miss an email from you and there is nothing from you.

If you could please send the pictures to steve@bimmian.com I will get this situation resolved for you. Also, to ensure that I get the email, please cc sales@bimmian.com. As you acknowledged above, I can also be reached at 1-866-423-3799 ext. 15, Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. I look forward to your correspondence so we can get this issue resolved for you. Thanks again.

Steve

Not sure why you're not getting my emails....awfully strange....I guess Alpine 335 got defective ones too. Anyway, I have sent you another email. Please let me know if you didn't get it again.
Appreciate 0