E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > JVC Projector!

02-18-2010, 01:21 PM   #1
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335i

JVC Projector!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
D-ILA DSA-RS1 home theater projector for sale! It comes with an HDMI cord and a power cord. This projector is in very good condition as you can see below. It has no damage what so ever. The bulb life on this lasts up to 20000 hours. It has less than 30 hours used.

The MSRP for this projector is $6995 and i am trying to make a quick sale to get this out of my room. I am selling for $3,500 OBO.

Buyers will pay shipping unless local and paypal buyers will pay shipping and fees! I am located in the San Diego area.

here is a link to review http://www.projectorreviews.com/jvc/dla-rs1u/index.php

Here are some pictures:

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-22-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Bumppp! To the toppp you go!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2010, 02:04 AM   #3
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Appreciate 0
      02-25-2010, 08:43 PM   #4
BlueSander
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M550i

Yyou can get one of these brand new for way less than your asking price. $500 shipped. I will take it.
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSander View Post
Yyou can get one of these brand new for way less than your asking price. $500 shipped. I will take it.
Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahhahaha you should look it up then?
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #6
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
Is this the same one you were selling for $2k late last year?

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=327607
well before i didnth ave cords then people started bugging me saying oh its fake and crap so i decided to go get them.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 02:03 PM   #7
BlueSander
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeef View Post
Hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahhahaha you should look it up then?
hahah, you think I would pay? Even at that price, I wouldn't even want to touch it, who know if you already used up almost all the lifetime of the buld? Also, assuming you're honest, you got the thing for free and used it for a year and want almost full price for it?
I hope that you didn't just steal it from school or something. My school lost 2 just last month.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
jtsherri
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: TBD

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Guys, c'mon, be civil. I do agree that an HDMI cable and power cord aren't worth what may be insinuated here, but the guy is just trying to sell some gear.

Jeef: I'd advise that you pull up the menu on the projector to display what the current lifetime and bulb use sits at. This will definitely help your cause.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #9
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
hahah, you think I would pay? Even at that price, I wouldn't even want to touch it, who know if you already used up almost all the lifetime of the buld? Also, assuming you're honest, you got the thing for free and used it for a year and want almost full price for it?
I hope that you didn't just steal it from school or something. My school lost 2 just last month.
since when do schools carry home theater projectorss... dont post if your just going to talk shit and how did i use it for a year if i didnt have cords or anything to use it..
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #10
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgun View Post
So, correct me if I'm wrong. An RGB and/or HDMI cable and/or a power cable is another $1,500?
No but now that i proved it works and everything i just put it up for 3500 or obo why do people post if they arent even going to buy..
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 08:36 PM   #11
BlueSander
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
since when do schools carry home theater projectorss... dont post if your just going to talk shit and how did i use it for a year if i didnt have cords or anything to use it..
your school is too cheap for these then. We have a few high end Bravia in specialty room at school and this is MCB department
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 09:57 AM   #12
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
your school is too cheap for these then. We have a few high end Bravia in specialty room at school and this is MCB department
First of all im in high school buddy. Sorry i dont think a high school has or even needs a home theater projector
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #13
BlueSander
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
First of all im in high school buddy. Sorry i dont think a high school has or even needs a home theater projector
no shit, so you're in high school and your buddy is so loaded that he gave you a 3k projector so you can play game with? Which area do you live in? I would move there to get a buddy like that but after hearing your hs sucks so much, I prob won't. Here in CT, my old high school got dedicated room web design and film classes with HD LCD and HD projector and yet none of my buddies are as generous as yours.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #14
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
no shit, so you're in high school and your buddy is so loaded that he gave you a 3k projector so you can play game with? Which area do you live in? I would move there to get a buddy like that but after hearing your hs sucks so much, I prob won't. Here in CT, my old high school got dedicated room web design and film classes with HD LCD and HD projector and yet none of my buddies are as generous as yours.
If you take a look at our digital media and photo room you wouldn't say our high school sucks. So your saying you have to be loaded to give away a 3k projector? My parents donated all our old bimmers, e46's. I live in SoCal.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #15
BlueSander
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
If you take a look at our digital media and photo room you wouldn't say our high school sucks.
so what? doesn't have HD LCDs and HD projectors

Donated a e46? so? Are you trying to say you're loaded too (doesn't look so much that way from the pictures taken assumingly in your own room)? Look the the left, those are my 2 cars bought brand new with my money and no i'm not trying to say i'm loaded. If either my parents or I, myself, was loaded, I would be over R8 forum by now already.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #16
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Donated a e46? so? Are you trying to say you're loaded too (doesn't look so much that way from the pictures taken assumingly in your own room)? Look the the left, those are my 2 cars bought brand new with my money and no i'm not trying to say i'm loaded. If either my parents or I, myself, was loaded, I would be over R8 forum by now already.
I don't know if they have HD LCD's or HD projectors I dont even go to that school anymore. And we've donated plenty of e46's and old 7 series and what not. People here are just kind hearted enough to give away things. Look to the left a better car! and thats great to know that you like audi hahahaha, and shouldnt you be "ALL OVER" your audi forum instead of this one? You talk a lot. I would really like to meet you in person
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2010, 08:14 PM   #17
uhhhmeeer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e36 m3

Quote:

thats my room buddy, and that rug is probably more expensive than everything in YOUR room

now gtfo of this thread, better yet take your cheap a$$ to the audi forums
      03-05-2010, 02:00 AM   #18
BlueSander
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
I don't know if they have HD LCD's or HD projectors I dont even go to that school anymore.
So at the end, WTF are you talking about?
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2010, 02:06 AM   #19
BlueSander
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhmeeer View Post
thats my room buddy, and that rug is probably more expensive than everything in YOUR room

now gtfo of this thread, better yet take your cheap a$$ to the audi forums
lol really? so the rug is the only thing worth any money in your room? then my best guest is your mom probably would enjoy licking my pipe just to see the phone I use. What two hopeless kids!

It was fun at first messing in this threat but damn, can't believe there are serious some junks here.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2010, 02:26 AM   #20
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So at the end, WTF are you talking about?
I'm saying I wouldn't know if my school has HD projectors or whatever your "coolrichass" school has. And why didnt you reply to the rest of the stuff i said about being kind hearted and donating shit? Cause you're an asshole? haha damn i wish you lived in socal.

Quote:
lol really? so the rug is the only thing worth any money in your room? then my best guest is your mom probably would enjoy licking my pipe just to see the phone I use. What two hopeless kids!

It was fun at first messing in this threat but damn, can't believe there are serious some junks here.
What kind of gay dildo phone is that, sir? Hopeless kids? hahahahhaha you are a funny one buddy. What are you studying in college before you say i'm hopeless. Why do you talk so much is what I really want to know.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2010, 02:30 AM   #21
uhhhmeeer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e36 m3

Quote:

says the fagg with the audi, if you werent blind you would see the BIG ASS PROJECTOR
also some true religions, a blackberry but no biggie..... im sorry if we are too ghetto for you

oh did you also forget the fact that we are on a BMW FORUM your talking to a guy with a brand new 335.... you noooob
      03-12-2010, 09:09 AM   #22
Jeef
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

3000 Or Obo!!
Appreciate 0