E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Thanks Alan************!

08-27-2011, 04:59 AM   #1
balance
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW  [0.00]
Thumbs up Thanks Alan************!

I woke up today and decided I wanted to get a Hamann lip so I hit up Alan and surely enough they had it in stock! Not only did they have it in stock but at a great price. Most places take your order and it gets shipped out from somewhere else but fortunately **********s carries most of their merchandise in stock from what it seems. This is awesome especially for us locals who can't stand and don't have patience to wait for shipping. I figured **********s is like the Costco of Aftermarket BMW parts. But anyways, the customer service was great. Honestly, **********s probably has some of the best customer service out of the vendors on e90post. But anyways I had a easy transaction and strongly recommend to choose **********s for your parts because in the end you'll have a piece of mind knowing that they are always there for their customers and aren't around just to make a quick buck off you. Thanks again Alan!
      08-28-2011, 02:31 PM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

**********s as a company has grown to the point of a physical location with a warehouse, installation facility, extensive inventory, full staff - which are paid generously with full benefits for our full-time staff which include medical insurance, paid time off, and paid major holidays. This type of setup is rare in our industry. We work really really hard every single day to make our customers happy.

Thanks again for your order/support on the E92 CF Hamann style front lip for the M-Tech front. I know that you're going to enjoy the front lip and I can't wait to see the end result. Make sure to post up some pics when you get the chance
Appreciate 0