E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2008 BMW 335xi 6MT Coupe Arctic Metallic - $19,000

03-12-2013, 05:54 AM   #1
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi (e92)

Garage List
Arrow FS: 2008 BMW 335xi 6MT Coupe Arctic Metallic - $19,000

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,000.00

Item Interest
2008 BMW 335xi coupé - $19,000 (Pittsburgh)

CPO Arctic Metallic 2008 335xi e92 coupé: asking $19k. 6-speed manual transmission; twin-turbo 3.0L I6 (N54 BMW motor); x-Drive; Adaptive Bi-Xenon Headlights w/"halo" BMW Corona Lighting; BMW coupé Interior Red Accent Theatre Lighting; bi-tone interior Dakota leather; approx. 320 horsepower, 300ftlbs torque, approx 4.6s 0-60mph.... It's a VERY fun car, and is a beast in the snow because of the all-wheel drive "x-Drive" system. Amazing - 100k miles.

Warranties on all repairs or work done through A&L BMW and fuel system (latest HPFP serial#) (to 120k mi).

I don't want to get out of this car, but I'm moving overseas - bringing it with me is unfortunately not an option right now as the high tax rate to import to the UK. I'm buying an exact copy of it here in the UK this month! Love that car... I love the Arctic Metallic paint so much on the e92; the color-change effect in various lighting / angles is breathtakingly fantastic on those lines - and it's very rare too! The paint is in superb condition & all of the wheels have been refinished to almost like-new condition. The car is immaculate - cosmetically and mechanically. I've had the hood pained and there are no chips - even replaced the Roundel emblem.

The car has been maintained very well (all at either A&L BMW or McB Motorsports in Bridegeville (awesome guys, btw) - which is one of the most respected foreign import independent shops in the Pgh area - and they are not cheap!) and most dealer & indy records are available. It has approx 100k miles on the clock and they were nearly all highway - I had a 120mi daily commute (Turn Pike). The ABSOLUTE BEST feature of this car is the fact that it has BRAND NEW BMW TURBOS replaced (dealer installed 2/2012)! I believe this really increases the value, for the informed buyer of a 335i. Runs like a new engine and warrantied! ... That is a huge plus for anyone considering a pre-owned 335i! It's never been modded, but it's definitely mod-ready if that's your thing.

4 new tires (p235s) in November and in overall great shape inside and out. Last Oil change was 1Dec12.

I'll also throw in a wheel that can be repaired and a tire which could be used as a spare. It's definitely worth your while to check it out! Feel free to ask any questions. I'm looking for a buyer within 300mi of Pittsburgh, but would be willing to go farther in most cases for a serious buyer. Email for more info, direct contact info or specific pics... Thank you!!

Email me and/or we can talk on the phone if you have any questions!

stan.revers at gmail dot com

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/3675727842.html

Attached Images

Last edited by ScaredOnce; 03-12-2013 at 06:36 AM.. Reason: For Sale!
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #2
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Arrow

For sale! Flying back to Pgh from Europe for the weekend next week, if anyone would like to view!!

Appreciate 0
      05-11-2013, 04:55 AM   #3
ScaredOnce
Very Important
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Arrow

Great car, still available.
Appreciate 0