11-14-2012, 07:49 AM   #82
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
haha, ok Nancy. LOL Sorry, I could resist.

Serg's car is very fast, he was kicking some @$$ this weekend... and yes he pulled on me and should have pulled on me much harder than he did. His car also has a 300+ lb. weight advantage. CF hood, CF trunk, Seat removed and he weighs 100 lbs less than me. To be fair 500rw could be high considering the Mustang was at 422, but thats the highest hp numbers FFTEC has ever seen with stock turbos. Even Trevor's car only made 375 on 100% e85 and he has slips showing low to mid 11's. Also, Shiv never ran his car on stock turbo's with e85, so saying it's not possible for me to make 50 hp more than my tuner ever made on stock turbo's just isn't using good logic.

Thomas's G.I.A.C. B5 S4 was listed at 500hp and we were bumper to bumper. Really a great race. I just wish I would have raced him a few more times because it was a rush to have two cars that close going bumper to bumper all the way down the track. I think Serg also pulled a car or two on Thomas, so that make sense.

I plan on going to HPF to get numbers on their Dynojet as a comparison. I'll post the numbers when I get them.

So regardless of what I actually made because it doesn't really matter, my car was faster than any other stock turbo car at the event, that is something that NO ONE can deny. The positive thing that comes from this is we know the FFTEC fuel pump works. Upgraded turbos and other tunes should benefit from this pump.

For me, I have no other option now but to look for upgraded turbo's if I want to make more power, but I think I'll wait until they figure out how to fix the AT issues. Thanks Mike.
I hope it makes a ton of power! Can't wait to see your charts.

On the pump we know the cheap Walbro works great for 100% E85 stock turbos. 100% E85 RB turbo fueling is another story all together. Are any 100% E85 RB turbo cars running the FFTEC one yet?

Mike
Appreciate 0