View Single Post
      10-19-2011, 05:46 AM   #15
B33M3R
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F31 335d XD M Sport

Thanks guys, well the cars a Sport Plus so does already have dark grey alloys as standard.

They're called Ferric Grey but there's not actually a paint code for it. The place I used for the refurb did a colour match which they referred to as a Milky Anthracite. My winters are a shade darker but it's very close so I'm pleased with the result.

Agree with you about you should get a discount on your insurance and not penalized. Should be a requirement, not something you have to negotiate on fitting. Just shows the sorry state of affairs our insurance industry is in. License to print money.

Regarding the employment status I'm not self employed but, can fully appreciate how levels of sickness are far lower compared to those who enjoy sick pay! I do feel though that work ethics are an individual quality and as I commute daily to London I know full well I'd likely be stranded at some point over Christmas without winters on.

As a Manager it does annoy me slightly when I think back to last year when I was managing to travel 90 miles into work (not in a RWD BMW mind!) and others were calling in apparently unable to manage 5! I know full well the BMW would not manage this journey without winters so that's why I've splashed out.