View Single Post
      04-17-2007, 02:07 PM   #34
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoBimm View Post
Hey George, can you please read my thread : http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56406

Ive had a few issues with my car..
I'd recommend taking things into your own hands. If you keep bringing it back there they will continue to use the rotary buffer and they obviously do not know how to remove it. They could be removing way more clear coat than is necessary.

As a bare essentials to fix your problem, I would recommend looking into the following products:

Porter Cable Starter Kit - This gives you the Porter Cable 7424, a velcro backing plate, and a White Lake Country Polishing Pad ... for maximum results you may want to pick up a Black Finishing Pad to take the polish down even further to ensure you removed the rotary haze completely.

Next you'll need the proper finishing polish to correct the paint. I've had great luck with the following two products in regards to removing rotary haze and hologramming:
Great - Final Polish II
Best - PO106ff

That would be what I think the best things you could invest in right now to fix your current paint situation. If you need a hand picking anything else out for your vehicle, please do not hesitate to ask.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
How come you don't carry Zymo?
Good question. We are constantly evaluating products and re-evaluating ones that we currently carry to try to offer the best possible products to our customers. Zymol offers some great products, but I do not feel like their company fits our overall goals and direction at this time. I realize there are other high quality product lines available on the market. We're actually in the process of dropping a couple of products that we feel do not meet up to our quality standards and have a couple new things in the mix for the Spring / Summer.

Was there a particular product that you were interested in from the Zymol line?

George
Appreciate 0