E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > First dance with an N54

Closed Thread

01-27-2011, 02:33 AM   #243
rossiM3
Rep
Drives: Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeef Beef View Post
No one paid him out until he said that people who use finance are 'muzzas' and shouldn't be driving BMWs in the first place. He wants BMWs to be an exclusive club composed only of those who have a lot of (their parent's) cash to throw around on a depreciating asset.

Nothing against finishing uni, I'm sure orey has had a sound education.
He has alot of knowledge about finance and business coz his parents have exposed him to their successful business. Thats more knowledge you and i have or what anyone can learn at uni. He knows the secret to a successful business, the lucky prick. And thats what people try their whole lives to figure out.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 02:34 AM   #244
Samoht
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: e36, e46, e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossiM3 View Post
Its funny, the ones with no money always give advice about money and stupid formulas. The ones with money never say anything
Oh yeah.. CLAP CLAP... very true.
      01-27-2011, 02:35 AM   #245
rossiM3
Rep

lol i havent seen many muzzas driving BMW's around yet.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 02:36 AM   #246
rossiM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht View Post
Oh yeah.. CLAP CLAP... very true.
being sarcastic? I cant tell
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 02:38 AM   #247
Samoht
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: e36, e46, e92

Quote:
No one paid him out until he said that people who use finance are 'muzzas' and shouldn't be driving BMWs in the first place. He wants BMWs to be an exclusive club composed only of those who have a lot of (their parent's) cash to throw around on a depreciating asset.

Nothing against finishing uni, I'm sure orey has had a sound education.

rossiM3 is riding Orey's dick all of a sudden.
      01-27-2011, 02:40 AM   #248
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
Australia
Rep
Drives: a sleeper

Quote:
He has alot of knowledge about finance and business coz his parents have exposed him to their successful business. Thats more knowledge you and i have or what anyone can learn at uni. He knows the secret to a successful business, the lucky prick. And thats what people try their whole lives to figure out.
Quote:
lol i havent seen many muzzas driving BMW around yet.

No one called him unknowledgeable I'm sure he's learnt plenty from the family business.

'Muzza' is a direct quote. Attitude is where the problem lies.

E82 135i M-sport: SGM/6MT/Black
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 02:42 AM   #249
cruvon
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:

I bet his parents have given so much more money to this country then any of us that we should actually be thanking him. Its people like that who make this country what it is. Imagine the tax they have paid all their lives if they can easily buy their kid an $80k car.....

Australian of the year for Orey?..I think if he didn't attract flak everytime he said something and didn't insult people and was humble then no one would have bothered..there are quite a few out here uni age possibly with parents richer than his who have bought their kids cars but none get flak for that..that says something
Tiag E90 | JBSPEED Spli t t ers | JBSPEED ACS style Roof Spoiler | JBSPEED M3 style Trunk spoiler | Euro plates | K&N Intake | BMW OEM Performance Exhaust | Debadged | OEM Chromeline trim |230 OEM rims | 19" Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Non runflats | OEM Burr Walnut Gear knob | OEM Blacklines | OEM Spacesaver |
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 02:45 AM   #250
rossiM3
Rep

Quote:
No one called him unknowledgeable I'm sure he's learnt plenty from the family business.

'Muzza' is a direct quote. Attitude is where the problem lies.
Muzzas get all the hot chix! Have you seen the birds hanging around them at summadayze!
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 02:46 AM   #251
rossiM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruvon View Post
Australian of the year for Orey?..I think if he didn't attract flak everytime he said something and didn't insult people and was humble then no one would have bothered..there are quite a few out here uni age possibly with parents richer than his who have bought their kids cars but none get flak for that..that says something
It says they are boring and quiet.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 02:49 AM   #252
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Muzzas get all the hot chix! Have you seen the birds hanging around them at summadayze!
Fully! I can fit up to 30 chix in my car ULEH!
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 02:55 AM   #253
rossiM3
Rep

Quote:
Can you share some more of your parents knowledgeable wisdom. I found it very helpful
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 02:57 AM   #254
V1_R
Captain
Rep
Drives: G30 530i

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [10.00]
Quote:
      01-27-2011, 03:06 AM   #255
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Why burn $100k of working capital on a car when if your running a successful business the cost of your car can be a tax deductible expense. Economics 101 IMHO.
Vishnu PROcede V5 | VK Motorworks FMIC | AR Design OCC | Forge DV's | Bilstein PSS9 | M3 Lower Control Arms & Caster Rods | Quaife LSD | HiTech Exhaust | BMW Performance Illuminated Door Sills | BMW Performance Gear Selector & Boot | BMW Performance E-Brake Cover
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 03:07 AM   #256
MO3
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: DCT M3

I looked up the word "Muzza" and wasn't able to find the word "BMW" anywhere in the definition!!

Muzza

A Muzza is a young male Wog (European) usually 13-21 but don’t see a problem with being one into there 30’s. A Wog such as the Southern or Eastern Europe; Greeks, Italians, Balkans, Slavics, Maltese ect. Or the West Asian such as Lebanese, Turkish, Armenian, Iranian etc. They are usually born, but defiantly live and were raised in Melbourne.

Fashion: A Muzza wears the following clothing; Champion, Adidas, Kappa ect. For every day life, in-fact they’ll even rock up to work in it. Going out fashion upgrades to; Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, P.O. Box ect. They were tucker caps so tiped back that the slightes breeze might blow it away. But to make sure they don’t wreck their hair the caps sit on top of their hair (and away from the fringe) held in place with a clip. Bum Bags are a must for keeping several phones all on a different provider to get the most out of each hour of the day. Also to hold change ready incase they pass a maccas.

Hang Outs: Most Muzzas find it cool to hang at Bell St Maccas, Noble Maccas, any 24-Hr fast food joint, Lygon St, and of coarse, the place guaranteed were you’ll find the most Muztek of Muzzas, Chapel St in South Yarra. They find it the best thing in the world to do Chap Laps which involves going up and down doing continues laps on Chapel St every Friday and Saturday night.

Cars: Holden VL Berlinas to Calays, usually worked by Rajab or Bresciani Racing. Most comon colour includes Canary Yellow on BT1s dumped on 15” Interceptors. 5Lt VN’s, VQ Statesmen, R33 Skylines ect. The VL will most likely have a dose pipe ready to go off every time they pass a Maria, which is the girl version of a Muzza.

A night on Chaps usually ends with a Souvlaki from NSB on Lygon St, or of course, the first 24-Hr Maccas they pass.

Language: Almost every sentence a Muzza says will include several of the following words; Uleh, Re, Bro, Lan, Scarn-On. Uleh; Lebanese for Brother/Mate. Re; pronounced Ah-re, more common with the Greeks or any Wog of Non-Lebo Background, meaning some as Uleh. Lan; pronounced Lun, more common with the West Asian Wogs, meaning man. Scarn-On, wog for what’s going on/what’s up.

Muzzas are often high school dropouts currently doing apprenticeships, with every cent they earn going towards their cars (mostly on tires and petrol), and they end up wondering why there doing just as good as all their bros who went to uni.
Muzza 1: Ey re scarn-on?
Muzza 2: Sup lan whats good? What you doing?
Muzza 1: Nm re just got the VL back from Rajab bro come do some chap laps 2nite re!
Muzza 2: I can't bro taken my Maria out clubbing 2nite re. Maybe 2moro night lan.
      01-27-2011, 03:09 AM   #257
rossiM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPALX View Post
Why burn $100k of working capital on a car when if your running a successful business the cost of your car can be a tax deductible expense. Economics 101 IMHO.

Now thats advice, none of that "my mum and dad said your car should only be worth 5.193824% of your property divided by your income, times your age, multiplied by the number of people in your street"
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 03:10 AM   #258
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPALX View Post
Don't bother mate...he only understands Play School 101. Throw a picture book and he'll be right at home.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 03:11 AM   #259
rossiM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO3 View Post
I looked up the word "Muzza" and wasn't able to find the word "BMW" anywhere in the definition!!

Muzza

A Muzza is a young male Wog (European) usually 13-21 but don’t see a problem with being one into there 30’s. A Wog such as the Southern or Eastern Europe; Greeks, Italians, Balkans, Slavics, Maltese ect. Or the West Asian such as Lebanese, Turkish, Armenian, Iranian etc. They are usually born, but defiantly live and were raised in Melbourne.

Fashion: A Muzza wears the following clothing; Champion, Adidas, Kappa ect. For every day life, in-fact they’ll even rock up to work in it. Going out fashion upgrades to; Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, P.O. Box ect. They were tucker caps so tiped back that the slightes breeze might blow it away. But to make sure they don’t wreck their hair the caps sit on top of their hair (and away from the fringe) held in place with a clip. Bum Bags are a must for keeping several phones all on a different provider to get the most out of each hour of the day. Also to hold change ready incase they pass a maccas.

Hang Outs: Most Muzzas find it cool to hang at Bell St Maccas, Noble Maccas, any 24-Hr fast food joint, Lygon St, and of coarse, the place guaranteed were you’ll find the most Muztek of Muzzas, Chapel St in South Yarra. They find it the best thing in the world to do Chap Laps which involves going up and down doing continues laps on Chapel St every Friday and Saturday night.

Cars: Holden VL Berlinas to Calays, usually worked by Rajab or Bresciani Racing. Most comon colour includes Canary Yellow on BT1s dumped on 15” Interceptors. 5Lt VN’s, VQ Statesmen, R33 Skylines ect. The VL will most likely have a dose pipe ready to go off every time they pass a Maria, which is the girl version of a Muzza.

A night on Chaps usually ends with a Souvlaki from NSB on Lygon St, or of course, the first 24-Hr Maccas they pass.

Language: Almost every sentence a Muzza says will include several of the following words; Uleh, Re, Bro, Lan, Scarn-On. Uleh; Lebanese for Brother/Mate. Re; pronounced Ah-re, more common with the Greeks or any Wog of Non-Lebo Background, meaning some as Uleh. Lan; pronounced Lun, more common with the West Asian Wogs, meaning man. Scarn-On, wog for what’s going on/what’s up.

Muzzas are often high school dropouts currently doing apprenticeships, with every cent they earn going towards their cars (mostly on tires and petrol), and they end up wondering why there doing just as good as all their bros who went to uni.
Muzza 1: Ey re scarn-on?
Muzza 2: Sup lan whats good? What you doing?
Muzza 1: Nm re just got the VL back from Rajab bro come do some chap laps 2nite re!
Muzza 2: I can't bro taken my Maria out clubbing 2nite re. Maybe 2moro night lan.
We are from melbourne man, we know what a muzza is Its only you guys from Syd who wouldnt know what we are talking about.

Look up muzztech
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 03:16 AM   #260
MO3
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: DCT M3

I know it's a Melbournian term but I wasn't able to relate it to BMW's.

Here you are!

Muzztech

A group or singular entity found at clubs in Australia. This person is *usually* of ethnic background, hence the muzz part and the tech is for techno, the music of choice. This person thinks they are the best person in the club, but usually has very little to no musical knowledge in regards to any form of techno. Most distinguishable is the dress, which consists of often homo-sexual looking clothing such as very thin, open necked cotton pieces, or two wife beaters that are different colours and usually fluro. They often assosciate with big hair, and can't dance at all.
For the last time f***wit, the shuffle is a RAVE dance for RAVING only, don't ruin it with your inadequacy's as a male.

-Jono is such a muzztech, he only just downloaded the others
-ROFL, that song came out and was big a year ago!
      01-27-2011, 03:18 AM   #261
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
Major General
Rep
Drives: a black car

Lol at Moe. Yeh I thought muzza was some sort of 'ocker person'.. but turned out to be more of a leb/wog.

The lebs in Sydney are pretty full on. My cousin from Melbourne came up and said "they're just like the ones outta fat pizza!!!"

Quote:
It says they are boring and quiet.
I'd say it's more that they are respectful and humble. There's someone on here younger than Orey with a more expensive car than him but he doesn't go trash talking and implying "my rich parents bought me a nice car, I deserve it. Whereas you have to work to pay a lease. Silly fools, you don't deserve a BMW"

Orey obviously loves the attention and stirring shit. I'll give him credit for being a successful shit stirrer.
As for being a successful uni student and "thanking his parents" I'll reserve giving my credit till later.

rossi I thought you were pretty impartial to this but you jumped on the orey side of the fence faster than orey can payout my latest mod!
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 03:25 AM   #262
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!

Quote:
awwwww summmaaadaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyzeeeeee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO3 View Post
VL TURBOSS!

I leave for a couple of hours and I miss like 3 pages lol. I've read through but still have no idea where we are.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 03:26 AM   #263
Stuart@BMRAutowerkes
Major General
Rep
Drives: a black car

vl turbros
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2011, 03:27 AM   #264
rossiM3
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmroxm5 View Post
Lol at Moe. Yeh I thought muzza was some sort of 'ocker person'.. but turned out to be more of a leb/wog.

The lebs in Sydney are pretty full on. My cousin from Melbourne came up and said "they're just like the ones outta fat pizza!!!"

I'd say it's more that they are respectful and humble. There's someone on here younger than Orey with a more expensive car than him but he doesn't go trash talking and implying "my rich parents bought me a nice car, I deserve it. Whereas you have to work to pay a lease. Silly fools, you don't deserve a BMW"

Orey obviously loves the attention and stirring shit. I'll give him credit for being a successful shit stirrer.
As for being a successful uni student and "thanking his parents" I'll reserve giving my credit till later.

rossi I thought you were pretty impartial to this but you jumped on the orey side of the fence faster than orey can payout my latest mod!
Yeah the muzzas are different to the lebs in syd. They arent as hectic or full on. You really dont get that tough lebo shit down in Melbourne. Infact you dont really see many. But yeah Syd lebs are just like fat pizza.

I am impartial, it not his attitude im defending, its the fact he gets shit for his parents buying him his car. Im surprised how worked up you guys get, he is so good at pushing your buttons. Its great, clever kid!

As for these humble and respectful people. who are they? I dont see them contributing to the best Australian thread in BMW's history?.....
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread