United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 328i '19 M6

Garage List
2019 BMW M6  [10.00]
2011 BMW 328i  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bilzerian View Post
It's those damn Wheel carrier hubs! Although the axle shafts aren't cheap either. Those are all new parts of course so if we can find them used it'd be probably a third of the price or less who knows. At least there's we know now that the e91 and e93 have the parts.

I wonder if they make a two piece rotor that doesn't require you to change that stock pad for the 135i. Yeah I definitely wouldn't go that route if I were you. Having to buy custom pads or shave your pads down every time you have to change them would suck
They are expensive alright. Not sure I'd want used parts though for those or the halfshafts which makes the total amount pretty much what it's going to cost if I do this. The parts numbers are only those that are different, they don't include the bearings, clips, lock washer, cone nut, etc.

The only reason to do this is to get fixed calipers and floating rotors at less cost than a BBK. Of course rear BBK on these cars is kinda pointless but after bumping the engine up and cutting the weight, that's arguable afaic. Having to go with custom pads pretty much kills the deal, that and the 135i rear floating rotors are close to $900 a pair.

Don't know of any other two piece rotors but have pinged Powerbrake to see if they have something close.
2011 E90 328i 6MT, BMW Aero, CF hood/boot, PI+CAI+RM+3IM+BPC, SS+CI528+ThermoTec+SS#1+2XBurns, AKG 75D eng/trans, Al/Delrin diff/RS, CM 850, UCP, CAE, AKG DSSR, DiffsOnline 3.91 30/90 LSD+BW cooler, C&R, Setrab, Accusump, AST 3-way+Swift, Aurora PR+BW spherical, Vorshlag CPs, M3 brace+UR bar, ARC-8 18x8.5, 255 R1R, RB/CSL rotors+cooling, 135i calipers, RS29, RT700, Safecraft, OMP HTE-R+804F+QD Superquadro, 6pt cage+FIA, Braille, RT DL1Mk3
Appreciate 0