tetsuo111
Save the Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: E91 RWD 6MT, X3, Ducati S4R

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickkim1 View Post
Wow love this thread so much esp cus I also live in Seattle and have a e92 328i 6mt. Only did cosmetic mods to my car and an intake but you make me want to do more lol. Was the 3 stage intake and oem 330i tune worth it even for 6mt 328i? I have second cat/resonator/ and a muffler delete and was wondering if I get the intake and tune will the car be noticeably Day and night faster?
Thanks!

As always, it depends.... If you want more power, there are more suitable platforms than the N52.

If you love NA (I do), then yes, a 3 stage intake manifold and tune ought to be among the first mods on your list.

NA power gains cost $$$ compared with similar gains on an FI platform.

I can't use the modest power I have where I live (Seattle), other than off-road / track. I love this platform because it reminds me of classically balanced BMWs, before they became lumbering muscle cars.
Outside: BMW M-Aero, Euro region lighting, Seibon | Inside: M3 cockpit, Recaro SPG, Prototipo, AutoSolutions SSK, UCP | Stop: M3 ST-40R, PFC | Grip: Solid-mounted subframes, rear coilover conversion, M3 Nitron R3, Hyperco, SPL, AKG, ARC8 | Go: StageFP, CF snorkel, 3IM, MILVs, SuperSprint headers, Dundon Motorsports Inconel exhaust, VoltPhreaks | Cool: CSF | PCA #2018100384 | BMW CCA #505794
Appreciate 0