View Single Post
      08-21-2020, 05:13 PM   #180
tetsuo111
Save the Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: E91 RWD 6MT, X3, Ducati S4R

Garage List
Two toys, both black, both fun to pilot.

One's quick enough. The other one is... over the top & mildly excessive.

Summer in Seattle is near perfect, almost like Hawaii. 70 degrees and cloudless skies most days. It's surreal riding the S4R downtown with almost no traffic, a welcome second-order effect of COVID-19.

The wagon is leading a life of leisure, rarely out of the garage other than weekend road trips. We drove to the Tokeland Hotel last weekend. Yes, that's the real name. They claim to be the oldest hotel in the state of WA. Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin supposedly made a visit, motivated by the name. The town and lodge are actually named after the local indigenous leader, Chief Toke. From Seattle go south on I-5 and then west on SR6 through Pe Ell. The drive is scenic and serpentine.

Just passed the three year anniversary of ownership, the car is 10 years old, and is still south of 56k miles. Lot's of parts waiting for love and attention. I think it won't be before autumn when I can get to them.

Tokeland Hotel

Attached Images

Outside: BMW M-Aero, Euro region lighting, Seibon | Inside: M3 cockpit, Recaro SPG, Prototipo, AutoSolutions SSK, UCP | Stop: M3 ST-40R, PFC | Grip: Solid-mounted subframes, rear coilover conversion, M3 Nitron R3, Hyperco, SPL, AKG, ARC8 | Go: StageFP, CF snorkel, 3IM, MILVs, SuperSprint headers, Dundon Motorsports Inconel exhaust, VoltPhreaks | Cool: CSF | PCA #2018100384 | BMW CCA #505794
Appreciate 2
Biginboca3763.50
8081M40.50