E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Apex JRZ Suspension Group Buy

10-03-2018, 10:10 AM   #1
tetsuo111
Save the Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: E91 RWD 6MT, X3, Ducati S4R

Garage List
Apex JRZ Suspension Group Buy

PSA: Apex has a group buy on JRZ suspensions for our cars, including the new Pro 3. Pricing is up to 20% off:

https://www.gangup.com/apex/jrz-rs-e9x-e82-q3-2018.html

I just obtained a similar JRZ setup recently, and regret missing this deal.

Disclaimer: I have no relationship with the vendor aside from being a serially satisfed customer.
Outside: BMW M-Aero, Euro region lighting, Seibon | Inside: M3 cockpit, Recaro SPG, Prototipo, AutoSolutions SSK, UCP | Stop: M3 ST-40R, PFC | Grip: Solid-mounted subframes, rear coilover conversion, M3 Nitron R3, Hyperco, SPL, AKG, ARC8 | Go: StageFP, CF snorkel, 3IM, MILVs, SuperSprint headers, Dundon Motorsports Inconel exhaust, VoltPhreaks | Cool: CSF | PCA #2018100384 | BMW CCA #505794
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2018, 11:50 AM   #2
BSM n54iS
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '11 335is | '16 Macan Turbo

Cereally
GruppeM CF Intake | AR Resonated DP | ER CP | Turbosmart RacePort BOV | Cobb FMIC | RB Inlets | RB External Mishi/Turner OCC | Michelin PS4 | BMW Performance Springs/Bilstein B8 + Dinan & M3 bits | BMW Brembo BBK | BMW Performance CF Spoiler | BMW Performance CF Lip | BMW Performance Alcantara | PS Designs GTS Armrest | AG H6-40 | Rear Seat Delete
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2018, 02:18 PM   #3
tetsuo111
Save the Manuals!
United_States
Rep
Drives: E91 RWD 6MT, X3, Ducati S4R

Garage List
Cap'N Crunch, Trix, Muselix, etc.

Yuk yuk yuk .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BdSM n54iS View Post
Cereally
Outside: BMW M-Aero, Euro region lighting, Seibon | Inside: M3 cockpit, Recaro SPG, Prototipo, AutoSolutions SSK, UCP | Stop: M3 ST-40R, PFC | Grip: Solid-mounted subframes, rear coilover conversion, M3 Nitron R3, Hyperco, SPL, AKG, ARC8 | Go: StageFP, CF snorkel, 3IM, MILVs, SuperSprint headers, Dundon Motorsports Inconel exhaust, VoltPhreaks | Cool: CSF | PCA #2018100384 | BMW CCA #505794
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2018, 01:04 PM   #4
Expert@ApexWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

Huge thank you to the OP here. The JRZ kits we offer combine some of the best brands in the industry and we are excited to be able to offer this suspension system to the E9x community. This is an amazing opportunity on premium dampers for the E9x chassis at a price point that has never been offered before.

We are down to the last four days of this deal. We’ve made some progress so far, but it’s crunch time and we need everyone’s participation to make this deal a success. We know there is a lot of interest within the enthusiast community for premium quality dampers, and that availability, lack of technical information and/or pricing has held many of you back from taking the plunge. By taking the price barrier out of the equation and offering customizable packages, we are hoping more enthusiasts are able to make an educated suspension purchase which meets and surpasses expectations and long term goals for the car. You'll never look back.

It is totally still feasible to reach one of the top tiers offering massive discounts, but we need everyone to return to the deal page to confirm their official pledge. We are accepting pledges up until October 29th at midnight. We ran a similar deal for the E36/E46/Z community last month, and many joined within the last couple of days of the deal allowing us to successfully reach the top discount tier. It can be done!

Whether you are planning to install aftermarket suspension on your car for the first time or replacing another brand that failed to provide you with the performance you were looking for, this is an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a premium grade coilover package at prices that are simply unheard of.

Our suspension experts are available for one-on-one consultations to ensure you get the most out of this opportunity.

- Max

Last edited by Expert@ApexWheels; 10-26-2018 at 04:10 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2018, 06:52 PM   #5
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Our previous E36/E46 JRZ Group Buy was a success last month, and a production run for those lucky recipients is currently underway. Below you will find some dramatic shots of the raw strut bodies, staged to receive their protective coatings. It is said that mastering a craft has less to do with the end product, and more to do with the process. We completely agree as these are truly a work of art in raw form courtesy of our technical partners in the Netherlands.

- Ryan
      12-21-2018, 06:06 PM   #6
Expert@ApexWheels
Rep

Update: Round 2 is here! We've now made it even easier to reach the maximum discount by requiring fewer people than before. More details can be found here
      01-10-2019, 06:26 PM   #7
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Great suspension set-up.
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2019, 09:06 PM   #8
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Updated link for the group buy if anyone is interested.

https://www.gangup.com/apex/jrz-rs-e9x-e8x-q1-2019.html

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0